Deleted

Multistrike and t18 set + class trinket for resto druid

Hello everyone! Since this morning I wonder how this combination will work. For now I got haste>mastery>=multistrike, but with this new combination, it could be haste>multistrike>=mastery.

With high haste I already have very fast ticks with Lifebloom and I can add our 2p t18 set bonus which grants 30% chance on tick to bloom effect. So additional multistrike added to 4p t18 bonus (Lifeblom on 2 targets) can make really nice effect.

Also we got awesome class trinket, which grants us chance on Lifebloom, Rejuvenation and Genesis ticks to heal allies within 15y! And here I got stuck... Does anyone know if multistrike ticks are also affected by this trinket and if aoe heal done by trinket can be affected by multistrike? If yes, multristrike will replace mastery in stat priority, if not... so, multistrike still is really good stat, and should be as close to mastery as possible

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I was seeing when testing the proc on PTR, the bloom from 2p does NOT proc from multistrikes. But I may have just been looking at it wrong, so don't quote me. As for the Archimonde trinket, if lifebloom multisrikes won't proc 2p, I'm confident that the trinket won't either.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    From what I was seeing when testing the proc on PTR, the bloom from 2p does NOT proc from multistrikes.
    But can that 2p proc multistrike? If so that explains it to avoid a double dip. Double diping MS would make MS too strong.