Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    1/13H 11/13N here in Deadserverland.

Very dead.
    Last edited by Sthalker; 2015-06-25 at 03:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Because PvE is everything and decides a server population?
    Well, PvP isn't happening either...

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/shandris/Kevyne

(Haven't PvP in almost a year).

But, pet battles are strong!!!
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

I stopped played about a month ago, maybe a bit more and just before i did i saw in general a server first blackhand normal kill message. And i didn't see a single player from my own server the entire expansion, only 5 or 6 through CRZ server hopping folk.

Its listed as a medium pop server.

Yeah...

The patch has only been out for 2 days. Those numbers are going to go up over the weekend when people actually have a chance to play.

Also, I've never understood why people complain about low population realms instead of just transferring. That's what my wife and I did and it was a great decision.
    Last edited by jason1975; 2015-06-25 at 03:59 PM.
    "I don't always play my warlock, but when I do, I prefer destruction."
    - The Most Interesting Player in the World . . . of Warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1975 View Post
    Also, I've never understood why people complain about low population realms instead of just transferring.
    How fat is your wallet, again?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Kimba View Post

Pretty dead, actually. The realm was connected with another one but I still rarely see anyone around. It's hard to fill the raids.
    That is far from dead? Dead is like 1 guild done anything.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Also, I've never understood why people complain about low population realms instead of just transferring. That's what my wife and I did and it was a great decision.
    Well $25 x 6 toons plus $35 for an alt guild bank transfer. You do the math.

Deleted
    The patch has only been out for 2 days. Those numbers are going to go up over the weekend when people actually have a chance to play.

5000 people killed Kargath Heroic 3 days after Highmaul released, 1950 only killed Hellfire Assault

It's because if you're playing with friends or a community you have to either convince all of those players to leave their server where they are established on, pay money and all transfer to a new one.. Or you have to decide to part ways with them, neither situation is ideal. A girl that raided with us left and moved to Kazzak in MOP, think she joined Ecology and then Fang and now runs her own guild over there.

She always says that we have no right to complain, but the point is that we're mates and we want to play with our mates... And that causes issues where you can never get anyone to agree to move (usually because of money)... Our progress suffers by being on a shitty server, but I think of it like this.. Will I care in 2/3/4 years time whether I had sick sweet WoW progress, or whether I had a laugh with my mates? And for me it has always been the latter.

But yes, my server is dead as fuck and we're absorbing guilds and still struggling to maintain a raiding group as people quit wow, get new jobs, go on holidays.. Especially when people play in small cliques, one of our officers boyfriends came back to play mage and he's an exceptionally good player, but because she has now got work it means he's not around either, and because he isn't around neither is his best mate.. These are players we have known since TBC/WOTLK, and our guild has stayed afloat on this server mostly only because of these players, but at the same time when they are gone there isn't much left on the server to fill the spot.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

If you're Horde PvE and you're not on Draenor, you're doing it wrong.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I'm Brazilian (I know u dont care), and here we have one High population server for pve, only on Horde side.
    The minimum wage on Brazil is something like R$ 800,00.
    Transfer+faction change costs R$ 129,99.
    This is 16,24% of a minimum wage.
    This is f***ing expensive.

Also this
    "It's because if you're playing with friends or a community you have to either convince all of those players to leave their server where they are established on, pay money and all transfer to a new one."

10+ Year Old Account
    EU here. I stopped playing about 5 months ago, have no intention of coming back. The raid guild I was in died, and a lot of guidlies and friends left the game. The server I was on was called Azuremyst, which was also a dead wasteland before it got merged with Stormrage.

Whatever that is left of the Azuremyst community is long gone and the only thing that is left is Stormrage, which is still low-medium population I think.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

If you're Horde PvE and you're not on Draenor, you're doing it wrong.

I'll see your Draenor and raise you a us-thrall

I logged on my Italian server in MoP and there was 8 people online total.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    14 guilds raiding HFC on stormrage EU. So thats a preaty dead server
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Illidan-US, not bad

We are just hitting the 48 hour mark of the patch launch........ Also for me personally, i work during the week, i have done some tanaan content but my weekend starts tongiht so you better bet that im going to get into HFC, My guild as well has not done it yet because we all work during the week. Stop basing population on the number of guilds who straight up jump right into a new patch raid before doing the other content. ESPECIALLY with a program that doesnt auto update.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

http://i.imgur.com/KjhZPd6.jpg

Shadowsong Alliance and Tarren-Mill Horde. Both look healthy enough
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

What if I told you... not everyone raids in the first few days or even weeks of a raid release? o.o

On a serious note, overall activity doesn't really affect me much as I usually play/raid with the same people/group of friends, and most of the times OpenRaid or group finder does well enough to replace someone who can't come, so I don't really care much.

But at least I have noticed a lot more activity in the world / cities than in the last one or two months. Of course it helps that now most people are centered in one (new) zone, instead of a bunch of them, so nothing really out of the ordinary for me.