Deleted

WoW Cities Siege discussion (Massive PvP combat)

About attack ally cities,for make the archivement <for the horde>, normaly in a group of 40men , after kill 4 bosses they can all get that achievement, but is here some way to make 60 peoples or more get the archievement in one run please?
    And here we attacked ally cities, if some thing we can improve for next run ? thx
    our youtube channel is Li Karthuser

- - - Updated - - -

youtube.com/watch?v=gm4QHzn1sx0
    youtube.com/watch?v=5xR1i05Tp6M

I haven't watched the video's because I don't have time, but could you do separate raid groups and see if the other raid groups can get the tag?

Deleted
    I tried once, we was like 50 ppl, but when the group of 10 ppl attack first, the health bar of the boss became grey, when the bar is grey, another 40 ppl kill him they cant reach the achievement...ppl told me there has some way to let all ppl get that archivement , all groups,but idk that xD

- - - Updated - - -

btw whats the reward for ally side if they killed 4 horde bosses??

Deleted
    The same mount Horde players get, except that its armor is blue.

Also, if you have 50 players wanting to kill all four bosses, you will have to do it twice.

Deleted
    ah okey,thx xD

- - - Updated - - -

We gonna attack alliance this friday,if anyone wanna come please /w karthuser in chamber of aspects ,horde side ! every lvl are welcomed for build or 3th 40men group !

Deleted
    Looks like this is the only form of pvp the horde can win at this expansion.