Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I found Pepe! (or not)

I found pepe is the new achivement in 6.2 where you have to find Pepe in his four costumes, yet i have looked at various places where ninjas pirates and co could be, yet Pepe wasnt with them.

So now I am askin you guys, has anyone yet found Pepe in one of his costumes or is this entire achivement just a myth by blizzard to drive us crazy?
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2015-06-25 at 03:31 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't add achievements that you can't get.
    I assume it spawns somewhere once a day somewhere in tanaan :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah but unlike most achivement, this one gives you no information whatsoever where to obtain it, which makes it reaaaally hard
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Bumping. I've completed my dream transmog and am ready to get my character submitted for a sig and wallpaper, but I need one last touch to it: A Knightly Pepe on my head! Unfortunately, I don't know where to get one. Has anyone seen where?

I see a Pepe on top of the mast of the right ship in my shipyard, but mouse over don't show anything and you can't reach him.

A WoWHead interview asked Ion Hazzikostas where the pepes were and he said that was secret information he was not allowed to reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    A WoWHead interview asked Ion Hazzikostas where the pepes were and he said that was secret information he was not allowed to reveal.
    Considering the age of datamining in which we live - where secret bosses the likes of Ra'den and end cinematic are revealed before the first ever Archimonde kill happens - this is quite surprising.

I can't find anything
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Considering the age of datamining in which we live - where secret bosses the likes of Ra'den and end cinematic are revealed before the first ever Archimonde kill happens - this is quite surprising.
    Movies (cinematics) have to be on the client, you can't stream those in real-time. Some cinematics like Mythic only cinematics are encrypted in the gamefiles until the first kill. Some NPC info is also stored on the client. We know of some items related to the achievement such as this one, but we don't know how it's looted, because the client doesn't hold that kind of information.

Ion indicared Pepe is in Tanaan and that you could have started on this achievement on the first day of patch 6.2. This indicates the Garrison Campaigns have nothing to do with it. It could be a random daily spawn or event.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Keeping Pepe secret more important

Someone should have found something by now, millions players out there for the past month that should have stumbled on something.

Probably bugged.

The main page post from two days ago actually answers this. MMO-Champion has seen zero people with this achievement yet. In the world. Zero.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...alaxy-Cardback

No one has completed the entire achievement yet, but is there a way to datamine the armory to see if anyone has any progress on it? Someone out there may have found one of the costumes and they don't realize how crazy this is driving a lot of people.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Some people are saying they've seen others with the bird on their head with a custome. No screenshots to confirm it, in any case they won't have found all 4 as the achievements would have been datamined.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Some people are saying they've seen others with the bird on their head with a custome. No screenshots to confirm it, in any case they won't have found all 4 as the achievements would have been datamined.
    Right... but you can see someone's progress. Like so: http://i.imgur.com/j5dmArf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    I found pepe is the new achivement in 6.2 where you have to find Pepe in his four costumes, yet i have looked at various places where ninjas pirates and co could be, yet Pepe wasnt with them.

So now I am askin you guys, has anyone yet found Pepe in one of his costumes or is this entire achivement just a myth by blizzard to drive us crazy?
    Seem like a new feature from Blizzard. Unachievable achievements that they plain right lie us about.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's odd that, with the amount of WoW players on social media and forums, not one has come forward yet and said "oh, yeah, i found this pepe and here's how," which leads me to believe that either this is currently completely unobtainable or just that nobody has worked out yet how to do it - the devs certainly aren't helping, with how secretive they're being, but oh well. I remember reading somewhere that there was an implication from one that it'll be implemented with 6.2.x (the flying patch) but I don't know if that's true or not, or if I was just reading it wrong.

Problem is that they instructed more than one GM to say that's achievable right now, and linked to progress in Tanaan Jungle. My guess? Yet another Bait and Switch.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    just thought I'd add that the mystery has been solved, it is indeed not obtainable yet, blizzard apologizes, of course.
    confirmation; http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...nts:id=2221173
    Skysin/Xavius EU