Deleted

Extensive Shipyard guide

A lot of people are confused as to how to use the shipyard. I've found a good guide explaining what it is good for.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    A lot of people are confused as to how to use the shipyard. I've found a good guide explaining what it is good for.
    There are places for that sort of drivel, and here isn't one of them.
    Actually link a guide when you say it is one, or at least make it clear that it isn't trying to be one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Wow, this Computernerd guy is a real asshole. Instead of linking and/or saying a site to check he just post some bullshit. If you would like some kind of guide please go to wowhead.com

lol, brilliant

I actually was like oh, really? at first :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsedge View Post
    Wow, this Computernerd guy is a real asshole. Instead of linking and/or saying a site to check he just post some bullshit. If you would like some kind of guide please go to wowhead.com
    Misleading thread title and post to advertise someone bashing a game feature and blizzard in general.
    If you don't like me being critical of that, then tough.
    We have enough people doing so openly, without hiding it behind something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.