Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think stories like this make people thankful they're not celebrities.

Deleted
    You go to jail in America for having a knife?! Wow, in my country you'd get a hefty fine at worst. I guess this is why the jails in America are spilling over with "criminals" who littered and jay walked.

Now everyone's gonna get a Dirty Sanchez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cable man View Post
    You go to jail in America for having a knife?! Wow, in my country you'd get a hefty fine at worst. I guess this is why the jails in America are spilling over with "criminals" who littered and jay walked.
    For having a knife and stabbing someone, yes. That and you are mistaking jail and prison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    For having a knife and stabbing someone, yes. That and you are mistaking jail and prison.
    He was found innocent of stabbing. He was found guilty of having a concealed weapon.

so, which were the ones nailing Tiff Theissen?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    I think the issue is that when he was no longer famous he tried becoming infamous. I think people like seeing shitty things happen to shitty people.
    Exactly this. I don't care what Frankie Munoz is doing, because he had the good grace to fade away quietly. Dustin Diamond has tried to make a career out of being this outrageous d-bag and it's irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cable man View Post
    "Judge hands down sentence for Christmas Day stabbing"

I bolded the relevant part of the headline. Not sure what country you hail from but I'm reasonably certain stabbing is not cool anywhere.
    Last edited by Jimson; 2015-06-26 at 12:28 PM.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I don't carry a knife, but if I looked back and someone was holding my girlfriend's hair and she was bleeding I'd probably be going to jail for a lot worse. That guy would be straight up deceased.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.