10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[Megathread] StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void

I dont know if we have a thread already or not but here we go

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sta.../1100-6428270/

StarCraft II is getting another expansion, titled Legacy of the Void, at some unannounced point in the future. To hold players over, developer Blizzard is making a free prologue for it.

Called Whispers of Oblivion, this prologue will have three missions, including the first focusing on Zeratul since the Wings of Liberty expansion. According to the developer, Whispers of Oblivion is meant to bridge the story gap between the last expansion, called Heart of the Swarm, and the upcoming Legacy of the Void.

As a blog post explains, "In Whispers of Oblivion, players will join Zeratul for the first time since Wings of Liberty to unravel the final piece of the Xel'naga prophecy."

More details will be shared in July, additionally, Blizzard announced that the expansion is getting another beta test in July.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iirc, beta doesn't involve story line, only multiplayer. I remember at some point seeing upgrades that Protoss get in story and they are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    for some reason lotv forum doesnt detect my ingame character, and of course it is created as i have lotv beta acces and have played a couple of games.

hots forums works just fine. anyone knows whats the deal ?