Best way to re-Q/re-do a locked dungeon?

So, I'm doing the legi ring quest on my alt, and as a tank, I've insta-Q'd Auch for the corrupted blood part.

So after I carry a PvP healer and Warrior duo, the healer lets me die with seconds remaining on final boss, fails to rez me, and leaves just me and the PvP warrior. PvP warrior then, in a moment of wankerishness, decides to kick me from group. I can't get my corrupted blood, and am locked from the instance.

What are my options? Am I stuck locked till tomorrow? Or can I enter with a Pug, which I'll no doubt struggle to get?

Deleted
    I think it's only the random part that's locked, you don't actually get an ID in the loot-lock sense. Open a group, walk there by foot/mount, go in, new instance.

That should be how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    I think it's only the random part that's locked, you don't actually get an ID in the loot-lock sense. Open a group, walk there by foot/mount, go in, new instance.

That should be how it works.
    So effectively, it's puggable?

- - - Updated - - -

Can confirm after putting together a PuG, I am completely locked out.

If you queue randoms and get Auch I think you'll be able to do it. Otherwise, you're locked until tomorrow since you specific queued it.