Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm still 2h Frost, don't care if my numbers don't theoretically go as high as they could. I still do fine for normal/heroic progression.

Sucks that UH always is so much higher though.

Quote Originally Posted by connor778 View Post
    They honestly should rework blood and frost. Frost should be dw and blood should be tank or 2h dps. I really miss blood dps, they didn't have to delete it. Ferals didn't get deleted for bear tanks or vice versa. they could maybe split blood into 2 different blood specs sort of like guardian and feral but make them both still be blood just dps or tank. And of course your moves change just like how ferals dont get all the tank moves and passive.

I dont see how bringing back blood next xpac would be bad? They're redoing demo. Probably hunters too? Next xpac there is basically scheduled to be a new class by the way the expansions have been going class and race wise each expansion release. Seriously think about it, does this game really need another class? Maybe the better thing would be to refine each class so that they're less boring, and feel different from eachother, so each class has their niche again. Some classes maybe dont need as much work. But with all the revamps going to supposedly happen I feel like bringing back blood as a dps spec, giving some other classes new specps perhaps, or if not just completely revamping certain specs and fine tuning the others. You get where im going with this. Everyone feels like classes are too homogenized now, no uniqueness to classes. I think guardian druid was a great step in that direction. Fucking yolo right here, how about demo tanks? that could be interesting? and blood dps, and give hunters a petless spec with different abilities than the same couple lame hunter spells shared by all hunter specs, I mean, Adding a couple new specs and fine tuning every classes abilities cant be too much more demanding than creating an entire new class with 3 new specs and lore and art and testing, its got to be reasonable. I really hope class de homogenization is a main goal next expansion. I would love for each class and spec to feel different again.

edit: and before you say "they deleted unholy and frost tank". Imo that was justified. Having multiple tank specs is not going to work in the long run, with 3 tank specs its not like all 3 will be the same, one will be better and so everyone will play that tank they realized that frost and unholy didnt really have the biggest tank feel to them because blood healed , so naturally thats what most people chose as their tank anyways. with dps it doesnt matter if you play a certain spec because its 5% better, play what you like, what you do good as. With tanking you're going to need to play the best tank spec with the best utility at the time so naturally they realized its best to just focus on one tank spec for dks, but they sure as hell didn't need to take away a dps spec at the same time. If UH or Frost became the tank spec we wouldn't have UH or Frost dps, that seems kinda shitty IMO, we deserve our spec back
    If they introduce another class without trying to seriously fix the eleven classes they already have then shame on them. At this point I think wow could sail off into the sunset without introducing another race or class so long as they focus on actually fixing what's wrong with the ones they have now.

Im not a super geared toon im only sitting at 690 and dont have my leg ring. And I was able to pull anywhere from 38k to 42k on test dummies ( Yes i realize its test dummies ) and after the patch im doing 36 - 40k. In the grand scheme. Not that big of a deal. Gearing will make up that difference. Stop crying. Frost is still good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrotles View Post
    Im not a super geared toon im only sitting at 690 and dont have my leg ring. And I was able to pull anywhere from 38k to 42k on test dummies ( Yes i realize its test dummies ) and after the patch im doing 36 - 40k. In the grand scheme. Not that big of a deal. Gearing will make up that difference. Stop crying. Frost is still good.
    We're u cleaving three to four dummies??
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Lol, no, its not hard to run a rotation on frost and avg. 40k ish with flask, pots etc for 4-5 min.