Hey there folks -

So, I take pride in knowing a lot about my spec. I take pride in knowing I can perform in any circumstance.

I do not take pride in the fact that I am abysmal at the BoS playstyle. I MUCH prefer NP, even on single target fights. During movement phases, during transitions, I know that damage is still there. When it comes time for adds to pop out, even if they are very short lived, boom, 15 stack NP spread to them for some nice quick efficient cleave with 1 blood (or death) rune.

What I am looking for is the consequential difference in, under perfect circumstances, the difference between running PL/BoS vs UB/NP on single target fights.

My armory is in my signature (Rysonal). However, I would simply like a comparison of the 2 specs in terms of pure DPS, and the stat weights of the 2 specs vs each other. I would like to run UB/NP for both AoE and for ST situations, so I have the same play style and can perform within my role for mechanics/etc without concerning myself with fubar'ing my rotation.

Any assistance, even if it is helping me setup simcraft (I swear I'm not a complete idiot, just too many options to even fathom getting it right without more experience with it) or helping me out by running the sim, and determining what the DPS difference will be, as well as the stat weight comparison, or even if it is the help of saying: "Hey, the stat priority is basically the same as it is for BoS, go rock it out, you're a strong independent DK who don't need no sims", I appreciate it all.