Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The DK qq is real. Holy scrotes.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am so disappointed with these salvage yard & Asrhan changes..

I mean, Ashran was designed to be a world pvp area. Now it's just another bg

As for the Salvage Yard, why fix something that wasn't broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Cab View Post
    right ... this is indeed hilarious... im speechless. I could for ONCE compete with hunters, shamans were okay and they get a 20% buff - WAY too much.
    Fuck blizzard really, i quit this shit...
    damn im pissed.
    If by being 20% behind most other melee classes as 'okay' then I'd agree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Some kid forgot to take her pills.
    But hes absolutly right that "kid" cos it is pretty funny that they could have done it ptr but no they hadto screw players who switched to frost and hadto
    craft wep. So basicly wasting players gold and time whit that ridiculous move to do it after launch......

Moan all you want DKs, if you were over tuned and became OP then ofc you were going to get a nerf. Yes they could have tested the changes better on the PTR but obviously once the changes went live you were doing far too much damage. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP DK's. Hopefully they enjoyed the dps while they had it. :')

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cab View Post
    right ... this is indeed hilarious... im speechless. I could for ONCE compete with hunters, shamans were okay and they get a 20% buff - WAY too much.
    Fuck blizzard really, i quit this shit...
    damn im pissed.
    looool, once. you are funny dude, did you play the last content? kinda doubt that seeing you rage about "your poor dk" .... lol

so many ashran changes?.. red alert in the office of holinka?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf Salvage Yard?

Why not fix the damn Blackfang Claw droprate? I farmed to Exalted in 5 Hours on Day 1 and only ended up with 750 Claws.

Now i have to farm another 45 Hours to get all 7500 for the Rewards.

Deleted
    Yay blizzard nerfes everything now that i have WoD, so i won't have a chance to get 50k gold\month for wowtoken -.-"

Figures. They don't fix hellfire assault until After my guilds raiding week is done. Good to see that it was over tuned. The nerfs feel just about right for what is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    so many ashran changes?.. red alert in the office of holinka?
    Like he knows what hes doing with ashran.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Nezarn View Post
    Yay blizzard nerfes everything now that i have WoD, so i won't have a chance to get 50k gold\month for wowtoken -.-"
    Run Cata dungeons? Sell things on AH? There's plenty of ways to make money. You're just annoyed the 'click and forget about' options have been nerfed. It's not hard to make money in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait...they killed my wod playstyle. I am used to just quickly gather sufficient HC kills (pugging) to collect the mytic Cache and then just logg in every 2 weeks to check the lottery. What am I supposed to do now? Play??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezarn View Post
    Well they want people to resub with real money, cuz clearly it was a bad idea to bring Tokens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Well they want people to resub with real money, cuz clearly it was a bad idea to bring Tokens.
    Why?

A 6 month sub makes Blizzard £7 a month from me.

A token makes Blizzard £15 a month?

Quote Originally Posted by thane View Post
    looool, once. you are funny dude, did you play the last content? kinda doubt that seeing you rage about "your poor dk" .... lol
    Probably yes, since Frost DKs were bottom together with Frost Mages and Unholy was middle of the pack except for Kromog.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Moan all you want DKs, if you were over tuned and became OP then ofc you were going to get a nerf. Yes they could have tested the changes better on the PTR but obviously once the changes went live you were doing far too much damage. Deal with it.
    Exactly how they do with other classes/specs that were overtuned and...

Oh wait... they don't... lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    RIP DK's. Hopefully they enjoyed the dps while they had it. :')
    2015 and people still mix specs with classes...

It's like they want to kill pugs. I took the time to make the group and lead it I deserve payment (boe reserves). You don't like it? Make your own pug. Communist Blizzard over here, go fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    No, I've played Unholy since Wrath released. Even when it had it's times where it was terrible. You see, there's a difference between you and I; I treat Warcraft like a game, not like some secondary life. That's why I can continue to enjoy my class while people such as yourself kick a stink in a fit of rage like some prepubescent taint.
    You can play what you want cause nobody in your lfr group will complain. You're just a scrub that plays the wrong spec half the time. The real raiders are talking, *shoo*.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    It's like they want to kill pugs. I took the time to make the group and lead it I deserve payment (boe reserves). You don't like it? Make your own pug. Communist Blizzard over here, go fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

You can play what you want cause nobody in your lfr group will complain. You're just a scrub that plays the wrong spec half the time. The real raiders are talking, *shoo*.

So you invite few people to a raid and then go mindlessly kill some trash and you think you deserve that BOE ? It's actually group that killed it deserves it. Blizzard ain't communist, you are.