Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Yeah, I'm glad I didn't go elemental. Anxiously awaiting Wordup's sims on the Archimonde trinket with the buffs (even though they don't seem to be live yet.)

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Sure, the buff is good...like getting punched in the neck only twice today instead of 5 times daily as usual. But you're still getting abused.

Blizz has to keep a few specs in the cellar so they have some to make FotM later on.

I LOL'd so fucking hard to this response.. oh what you think is funny after a 13 hour day.

I had a buddy ask me if I wanted to come back and raid. All I have ever raided on is ENH and it really seems that the core of what this class did was perfect from through ICC, and TOGC. I loved it in T11, fucking stupid in firelands.. oh hey lets make the best enh weapon a random drop spell power axe and make lava burst there number 1 priority .|.. thanks Blizz. I felt semi competitive in DS not from a parsing standpoint but the class still felt fun. I always loved improvising as much as I could.

For the most part we didn't have to much overhaul going into MOP that I can remember. The addition of unleashed weapons was a cool new spell, added to our rotation a bit, I enjoyed the extra range spell to cast, all it really did was replace 2 ES though. Then cam TOT burst fucking heaven, oh man that was awesome, but at the same time even at the end of a fight really equal players would all catch up. It wasnt like you just got blown out of the water. Then came big bad douche-canoe Garry and his angsty I'm mad at uncle thrall problems... The beginnings of SOO after the nerf to RPPM and what not just made the class feel clunky.. once you got 4PC that was cool for about 2 weeks on sha and galakrass, then annoying as hell. Then we get WOD where for the first time in 10 years they shifted the AOE special class to a enh shaman, really like were they drunk threw a dart at a board and decided that fugh it were gonna make enh go be the AOE bitch this x-pac. Ever since the GCD locked days of WOTLK and what not the class lost some of its pazazz, Then you had MOP which kinda gave us all this new stuff again and it was great. Now were back to super lame.

oh how I hate you blizz..

/end rant

I hope everyone that plays enh is having a great time with it I did for 7 years, let me now live vicariously through you

G

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    And yet even with that little buff, we are very bad on single target dps. We were 20% behind ferals and 15% behind rogues, warriors and monks on pure single targez. Now it is 5% less.

At least we still have fire nova and a nice numbers of fights where fire nova works.
    Yet I guarantee that feral is more than 20% behind enhance in AoE cleave fights. Feral is an extremely strong ST spec and that's their niche and they sacrifice multi-target aoe for it. Comparing yourself to a class who's niche is the complete opposite of yours is incredibly pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Edsullivan View Post
    Yeah, I'm glad I didn't go elemental. Anxiously awaiting Wordup's sims on the Archimonde trinket with the buffs (even though they don't seem to be live yet.)
    It's been live since shortly after it was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    It's been live since shortly after it was announced.
    Ooooh interesting, the tooltips didn't change so i wasn't sure. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Edsullivan View Post
    Ooooh interesting, the tooltips didn't change so i wasn't sure. Good to know.
    They are live, sims are gonna be up sometime tomorrow evening when I can format them in, but it is extremely good on ST fights, still poor on AoE, so will depend on what you need fight per fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    Yet I guarantee that feral is more than 20% behind enhance in AoE cleave fights. Feral is an extremely strong ST spec and that's their niche and they sacrifice multi-target aoe for it. Comparing yourself to a class who's niche is the complete opposite of yours is incredibly pointless
    Then buff their aoe.

Rogues, warrs and dks actually are top on st and aoe.

It isnt as bad as warcraftlogs but differences are huge.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2015-07-02 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    Whilst I'm trying to stay out of this thread to an extent because there's a lot of muck throwing now that has diluted the conversation, you need to consider the following:
    Having a niche for Sustained or even burst AoE is useful on some fights, hey, even in HFC, quite a few. Having a niche for single target is useful on EVERY fight. Feral has great burst, good sustained, and good on demand priority damage, in exchange they have awful AoE. They will always make use of their niche, AoE niches are fundamentally flawed because you can't have an entire raid tier composed of entirely AoE fights. Just my opinion on the matter.

(don't take this as me saying feral are fine either, I play it too and know the problems It's just a different issue entirely from this.)