Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    The very first one I did at ~695 was Iron Docks, followed shortly by UBRS. After that I did SMBG, and I've done a couple of bosses out of others since. Docks is probably the least complicated place to start.
    Second this. Not only is docks uncomplicated, but if you're feeling lazy you can skip every boss, but the last one.

If you do that the iron stars can't be used, but you can just stay to the left, and go behind the crates, and then behind the targets, and nothing will aggro you.

Walk by the 1st boss when he pats, the 2nd boss leashes if you go up the stairs, and like 15 feet to the left.

The 3rd boss you just stay to the left, and walk right by, and if you find out you can't legit kill Skulloc then all you have to do is survive until he cannon barrages.

At that point you can heal up behind the first barrels, and then plink him down from range. The one orc will just spin all around the ship until WW runs out at which point he won't move unless you dump your aggro somehow. You can even just plink that guy down from range, and then kill the 2nd orc, and you're free to drag the barrages out as long as you want.

SMBG's was the 2nd easiest for me. I found NZ to be easier than TG solo wise. NZ hits like a truck(150k on my DK), but stops to cast spells often enough that it doesn't matter that much, and I was able to just use AMS to run through the bones bad stuff without ever killing them.

Just don't get knocked off on the 3rd boss, and that's cake. Save CD's on it for when both the other worms pop up. Once they're dead the fight is mostly over unless you somehow stay out of melee range. In which case he will chain cast 100k damage nukes.

For the 2nd boss just don't fall asleep, or something. Or summon extra adds by not watching your step.

The first boss I just used asphyxiate, and then cast chains of ice on the sacrifice, and I got free dps time on the boss. Tank her at opposite ends of the sectioned off area, and it's cake. Just make sure you grab the lunary purity buff, or you get 1 shot. Other than that there's not much to it.

I'd rank Auch 3rd easiest after that.
    Last edited by Invisibelf; 2015-09-19 at 07:44 AM.

Still wondering, for soloing purposes, how does the 795 legendary dps ring compare to the 735 tank one? Both in survival and dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    From a survivability standpoint, is it better to stack Lichborne and Vampiric Blood or no?
    Anyone who knows?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Dps 1 is better
    Why is it better? Especially when using breath.

Anyone who knows?
    Dont think you should stack them, lichborne is most likely heal to full in 1-3 death coils anyway.

Deleted
    Yeah, since you can't use the dps ring and the tank on use is 50% dmg bonus that is up for every breath.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpye View Post
    Yeah, since you can't use the dps ring and the tank on use is 50% dmg bonus that is up for every breath.
    You'd need to sim it out, as the DPS ring has better stats than the tank ring as well, so it's not too clear.

Deleted
    Anyone who knows?
    if you get to a point where you need to stack them to have the necessary hps to survive, odds are it's not really survivable for a while anyway

Deleted
    All world bosses done
    http://i.imgur.com/AXVsdDf.jpg

Deleted
    lichborne is most likely heal to full in 1-3 death coils anyway.
    U might confuse some people here, because lichborne is passive healing, not using DC on urself anymore :P at least u confused me... or maybe u ment that dmg from 3 deathcoils will heal u to max (which wont happen)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Btw anyone kiled Ra-den already? Would also like to know what is SOO mythic soloing status

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfury View Post
    U might confuse some people here, because lichborne is passive healing, not using DC on urself anymore :P at least u confused me... or maybe u ment that dmg from 3 deathcoils will heal u to max (which wont happen)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Btw anyone kiled Ra-den already? Would also like to know what is SOO mythic soloing status
    You can use Death Coil on yourself with Lichborne in addition to the Leech.

Lazel got Ra-den to 43% a long time ago so it's definitely doable. As far as mythic SoO goes, Immerseus/Iron Juggernaut are the ones that are possible, not sure about the rest.

Deleted
    Oh damm i thought they removed active healing completely Oo i feel so dumb right now :P
    Wasnt using lichborne since ages, got purgatory prolly like most of people, im sorry Shadowpye, forget what i said... ^^

Lazel what ilev did u have last time on Ra-Den? Maybe it is time for world 1st

Was just trying to solo immerseus, meh dont have so much patience >.< and i dont trust my router, it loves to restart from time to time daily, so i would be furious if that happens on like 5% !! T_T

All world bosses done
    http://i.imgur.com/AXVsdDf.jpg
    Nice! Grats. Mind if I ask what your ilvl was, or what the trick was (only if you don't mind explaining)? I ask only because I feel like I'm missing something when I try to solo them that's keeping me from doing so. Not sure if it's my ilvl, or something else(699/700 atm).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisibelf View Post
    Nice! Grats. Mind if I ask what your ilvl was, or what the trick was (only if you don't mind explaining)? I ask only because I feel like I'm missing something when I try to solo them that's keeping me from doing so. Not sure if it's my ilvl, or something else(699/700 atm).
    Did tarlna with 711, you just keep kiting it(because those flowers from genesis will kill you), switch running to the other side when genesis happens, you can also hit him for a bit if there arent like 4+ mandragoras up.
    Desecrated ground + glyph of ibf in case you mess up avoiding stun.

So from the answers about legendary rings, looks like there's some different opinions on the 795 dps ring beating the 735 tank one, which may mean they're almost even, which means going for legendary dps is a HUGE loss compared to tank 795, which is really annoying cause raiding as a dps I'm not really in a position to upgrade tank one.

Hope the tot 25 hcs will still be doable with a high level legendary dps ring (or tank 735) and 715 or so item level, as that's mostly what I'd like to do later on.

Malakk has 8.3M health on 25H, yes? And you have maybe a minute to kill him? That sounds fun

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    It isn't about frost king at all though.
    Which one is problematic in that case?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Which one is problematic in that case?
    I tried Council only 3 times, and I always died from Sandshaper Snare. I didn't read through mechanics tho, so maybe you can dodge it some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfury View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

A month and a half ago.

We're referring to death knights.

How can you be certain he was?