Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Not bad and it gives me a list of 6 to focus on.
    I voted a mafia so I should be safe!!

I'm on the road to Bangkok today and won't have internet. Will reconsider voting later today but I have a decent scum read on jynx.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I voted a mafia so I should be safe!!
    Don't forget the sk/ 2 mafias =/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I'm on the road to Bangkok today and won't have internet. Will reconsider voting later today but I have a decent scum read on jynx.
    I like that read tbh. I am only on Lora because he hammered before the player got to claim and he knows to give people a chance to claim. His hammer made him look like a bussing team mate to me. I could also switch my vote to Phaeton if we need to get a lynch off.

Too much pie... I just want to sleep right now. Bust of course, everyone in my neighborhood just has to set of firecrackers and bottle rockets -.-;

And since I learned my lesson last game about posting/voting while half-asleep, I'll wait till I'm awake tomorrow to re-read averything.

- - - Updated - - -

Horray for continuing the voting streak from last game. Still 100% lynching scum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaetonknight View Post
    I'll wait till I'm awake tomorrow to re-read averything.

yep I am getting some zzz too. Be back as soon as I wake up.

Vote Blood Fox

You can scum read me all you want but I'm just a plain VT with the extra wincon, even gave my target number. But it's cool either way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Don't forget the sk/ 2 mafias =/
    But what if Phaeton is a yellow mafian!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    we've gotten lucky with lynches but we need to be focusing on killing all these scumsters that are trying to steal our fireworks. pressure vote time.

vote:Phaetonknight

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    Vote: Phaeton

still agree with this. did from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical cruelle knowing the sk and trying to make a deal with them trying not to kill each other. So they csn eliminate town!

I'm ok with this...assuming it's lynching who I think it's lynching.

Cru, I think you should take out Arialla tonight, RL stuff not withstanding she's only posted 3 times, none of which were game related and the last of which was 29th June. She's dead weight at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post

I'm ok with this...assuming it's lynching who I think it's lynching.

Cru, I think you should take out Arialla tonight, RL stuff not withstanding she's only posted 3 times, none of which were game related and the last of which was 29th June. She's dead weight at this point.
    Well first Arialla is a he (just letting you know). Also from what little I gather he is still moving stuff from California to Arkansas. According to the guild message he put in WoW he may not have a stable internet until the 24th. So yeah it might be better to just NK him.

Also I really do hope this lynched who I think it is... I am still confused on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    independence day doesn't really have up or down in the title.
    Well first I would like to say; fuck me for being away. First it was the fact it was July 4th, then I come home to find out one of my brilliant neighbors let off a firework (illegal with out a permit in the city limits) and blew up our transformer. I literally just got power back.

Anyway:
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Those of you who have been warned about being close to breaking the rule are now "unwarned". You are allowed to again make a mistake in attempts to hint at the answer. Direct answers however will result in a mod-kill (and the "fluff" changed).
    Lora playing a Vanilla Townie has been mod-killed.

Character Name: VT9127

Role: Vanilla Townie

You got your vote to save the Town.

Win Condition: Eliminate all the threat to the Town. YAY!
    It is now Day 4. The deadline for Day 4 is Monday 7/6 at 12:30 Eastern.

With 22 players alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Please note the Day 4 "fluff" has been changed.

EDIT: This will retroactively affect votes.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2015-07-05 at 07:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn it Lora... I WANTED TO LYNCH YOU!!!!! (in short VT9127 was my alternate win condition)

- - - Updated - - -

Okay now...

Unvote
    Vote: tumppu

*face palms* actually that's kind of helpful Lora, thank you, now I actually know what's going on.

Unvote

Well I didnt have a vote before, because as with Monkz I wanted to wait for him to show up and actually say something. But this not participating is getting annoying and I'm going to end up with a shit/non-existant vote record.

Vote: Tumppu

Well thank you guys for teaching me how to stay alive in the following games as scum. Just ask to be nked by the fucking vigi like someone with a little fucking respect.

sigh, I am keeping up with the game kinda sorta.... I think kel is hella town, and im getting town feels form lysah too. I just really really CBA to guess a movie to be able to keep track of votes.

Deleted
    Well BF if you want to die that badly then just do a Lora and you will be set if that is what you are after. If you are what i think you are tough that is not going to happen..just like Celtic's long last post on how scummy I was back two games never did.

- - - Updated - - -

Also since i have no fucking idea ie (baaah)

vote tumppu

15+ Year Old Account
    unvote

choochoo?