Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Exclamation eXample got world 1st heroic

How is this not front page news already?

http://www.wowprogress.com/encounter/archimonde-heroic
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    its heroic... nobody cares about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Who again? Why would anyone care about that no-name guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Who again? Why would anyone care about that no-name guild?
    Believe it or not, that's how "no game" guilds make their name. How do you think the notable guilds made their name in the first place? Hmm? By chance?
    Last edited by Bathory; 2015-06-27 at 03:42 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Getting first in heroic ruins your chances at world first mythic competition. No serious top guild tries something like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Believe it or not, that's how "no game" guilds make their name. How do you think the notable guilds made their name in the first place? Hmm? By chance?
    By doing it on mythic maybe.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Simply because Heroic now is what Normal was prior to the name changing of the raids. Normal now is what Flex was and Mythic now used to be called Heroic.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I congratulate them on a good kill, the boss is quite difficult, still a heroic first wont ever mean much. Heroic is basically "normal" mode now, and even know this "normal" mode boss is actually ridiculous its still that lower difficulty. The real race and test lies with mythic and I wish them the best of luck. I hope to see them top 10 for a kill this early.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manju View Post
    Getting first in heroic ruins your chances at world first mythic competition. No serious top guild tries something like that.
    Why though? Perhaps they took a split run and full cleared, or maybe it was a main group. Who says they don't have alts equally capable of another kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    By doing it on mythic maybe.
    Mythic didn't exist when guilds like Method and Blood Legion were at the top of world first battles.

Deleted
    and remember this gear well help them with their mythic progress,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    While I congratulate them on a good kill, the boss is quite difficult, still a heroic first wont ever mean much. Heroic is basically "normal" mode now, and even know this "normal" mode boss is actually ridiculous its still that lower difficulty. The real race and test lies with mythic and I wish them the best of luck. I hope to see them top 10 for a kill this early.

- - - Updated - - -

Why though? Perhaps they took a split run and full cleared, or maybe it was a main group. Who says they don't have alts equally capable of another kill.
    Killing it so soon makes me think they rushed through. Unlike the guilds that will be making serious Mythic attempts who are killing the bosses slowly to ensure they know the best placements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    Mythic didn't exist when guilds like Method and Blood Legion were at the top of world first battles.
    Your username suits your posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    Yes it did. It was called Heroic before Heroic became the new Normal difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Deleted
    It would be on the front pages if it was actually a feat, but it's not, so it isn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Killing it so soon makes me think they rushed through. Unlike the guilds that will be making serious Mythic attempts who are killing the bosses slowly to ensure they know the best placements.
    i thought most guild split farmed them to gear their mains the new tier plus trinkets. And most of them already know the placements since ptr i'd say

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it will be eventually, even garrosh heroic (Well, was normal back then but you know what I mean) was front page back then so yeah, stop beating them down so much, it might "only" be heroic, but heroic archimonde isn't exactly a push over.
    Last edited by Hypasonic; 2015-06-27 at 04:05 AM.

Grats on killing it, i watched the stream myself when they did it, trying to see the fight a bit, since i hadnt bothered with the PTR, and it was full mains. They just rushed for it, and good for them. They also extended the raid like 2 hours+ past normal hours to get it. Hope its worth it, i can only imagine the tanacity it requires having to at 2 am, deal with people fucking up so many times in a row at 15% boss health.

Anyway, GL in mythic, enjoy 5 days of relaxation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Pretty sure it will be eventually, even garrosh heroic (Well, was normal back then but you know what I mean) was front page back then so yeah, stop beating them down so much, it might "only" be heroic, but heroic archimonde isn't exactly a push over.
    Garrosh Heroic is the same as Archimonde Mythic though... The new Heroic modes are generally harder than the old Normals, but they are irrelevant as far as world firsts go..
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    You realize most of the best guilds like method, midwinter, etc etc have yet to even pull heroic Archie?

If top US guilds like Asccension, midwinter etc wanted to they could have cleared the entire raid before servers even came up on EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkorr View Post
    How is this not front page news already?
    Because it is heroic. While H Archimonde is no joke at the moment, most good guilds aren't even really attempting him too much yet (rather, opting for doing more split clears). So while it is technically a "world first" there was not any real competition for it. It's like racing against no-one then cheering about coming in first place.

Again, H Archimonde is a fairly difficult encounter atm (especially sub 20%) so it is a good accomplishment, but it isn't like they got world first M Archimonde.
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!