Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They're like world 100 and killed it within 4 hours, the other guilds that have been wiping on it zerged to it without split clears and are about world 900.

The quality of players between eXample and someone like Wild Card is huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Yet nobody noticed the GM of that guild is from Paragon ;-)

eXample is guild which is ran by a Paragon officer Verdisha

15+ Year Old Account
    Grats! Let's hope some new guild tackles Mythic first Would be good to see some fresh blood.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    Grats on killing it, i watched the stream myself when they did it, trying to see the fight a bit, since i hadnt bothered with the PTR, and it was full mains. They just rushed for it, and good for them. They also extended the raid like 2 hours+ past normal hours to get it. Hope its worth it, i can only imagine the tanacity it requires having to at 2 am, deal with people fucking up so many times in a row at 15% boss health.

Anyway, GL in mythic, enjoy 5 days of relaxation.
    Rushed it? Majority of bosses were killed in split-runs. Raid was extended because this was our last heroic raid this week, due to reasons, and we wanted the gear. Two of our mages got class trinket, and there was some wf loot, so yeah it was worth it. Stop pulling "facts" out of your ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Sadly this means it is unlikely to be a contender for world first mythics.

Paragon actually has a really good reputation, and you would generally only leave if you want to "take it easy". Atleast, we can assume that pretty reasonably.

That said, their version of taking it easy and yours is likely way different.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
    Rushed it? Majority of bosses were killed in split-runs. Raid was extended because this was our last heroic raid this week, due to reasons, and we wanted the gear. Two of our mages got class trinket, and there was some wf loot, so yeah it was worth it. Stop pulling "facts" out of your ass.
    o shit rekt son

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Uhm, how does he play for two guilds at the same time? He's active in Paragon all the time with Verdisha and some alts and he was there for that first kill of eXample with Verdishax

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Believe it or not, that's how "no game" guilds make their name. How do you think the notable guilds made their name in the first place? Hmm? By chance?
    By progressing mythic?

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Uhm, how does he play for two guilds at the same time? He's active in Paragon all the time with Verdisha and some alts and he was there for that first kill of eXample with Verdishax

Alot of top guild members after they clear the content log in just for farm raids, then join their friends guilds to raid with them for the rest of the tier.
    Like how Fragnance was raiding with Rapid Eye Movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by D U R R T Y View Post
    Your username suits your posts.
    Your username suits your personality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardkorr View Post
    How is this not front page news already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Who again? Why would anyone care about that no-name guild?
    And there is your answer.

What about world 1st normal ? That didnt get front page news too

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...and no one cares because heroic isn't the benchmark.

There's a reason why the real guilds are using this week to run split raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Sadly this means it is unlikely to be a contender for world first mythics.

Paragon actually has a really good reputation, and you would generally only leave if you want to "take it easy". Atleast, we can assume that pretty reasonably.

That said, their version of taking it easy and yours is likely way different.
    Well the thing is he hasn't left Paragon.
    This is a side project of him and its been running clearing content for a while now and mostly around top 100.

This guild will start Mythic as soon as Paragon are done with progress maybe even early'er and will end up in the top100 bracket.

Deleted
    OP does realize real progress guilds actually chose not to kill the last boss already, because of how lockouts work now, right?

Deleted
    So what's the matter with discrediting this achievment of eXample? It's still a world first kill. Might be that there are guilds out there who could have been faster. But none were. And there are actually way more guilds who were 10/10 M and don't do split runs at all and want to clear heroic this week asap. By the end of the week there may be a whole lot of guilds with 13/13 heroic. This one was the first. And there is no reason whatsoever to act like clearing HFC heroic is even worse than not clearing heroic HFC, which seems to me most of the posts in this thread are about.

So congratz to eXample

Because no one cares for Heroic. Top guilds and other Mythic raiding guilds are split running HC to get more gear out of it, they aren't focusing on the progression till Mythic opens up. I was under the impression that everyone knew this by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post
    So what's the matter with discrediting this achievment of eXample? It's still a world first kill. Might be that there are guilds out there who could have been faster. But none were. And there are actually way more guilds who were 10/10 M and don't do split runs at all and want to clear heroic this week asap. By the end of the week there may be a whole lot of guilds with 13/13 heroic. This one was the first. And there is no reason whatsoever to act like clearing HFC heroic is even worse than not clearing heroic HFC, which seems to me most of the posts in this thread are about.

So congratz to eXample
    The guilds that matter (Method, Paragon, etc) are not even trying to get it, as they're busy farming gear from split raiding for when Mythic opens up. There is no race or competition for Heroic. It's not an achievement if there's no actual competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post

So congratz to eXample
    I get your point, it's still a first... But it's essentially world first normal. Nobody really cares about it, and if they want to compete in the Mythic Race at all they shouldn't have killed the last bosses, they would be using alts and farming gear with lockouts, especially for the trinkets. Grats to them, but they actually put themselves at a disadvantage if they're wanting to go further.