Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    People who need statistics, no matter how arbitrary to quantify things lack common sense. You're like a dude that hears thunder, someone walks through the door soaked wet through and then logs onto the web to check the weather forecast.
    I'm satisfied my common sense told me it was raining :P
    Look, I doubt you're so clueless that you don't already understand the point, but maybe I'm interested in more than just the question of "is it declining or not?" There exists a multitude of different questions one might be wondering about, you know.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    i have time and money to sub yet i don't.

because there is nothing worthy for me to sub again.
    I have more gold than I need and I could play for free yet I don't either. Even Cata which I think was the worst expansion didn't drive me away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Raptor? People actually use that piece of spyware? And meanwhile people whine about the WoW launcher checking the memory for bots. LOL
    Pretty much. These people (who actually fit the term 'hater') will do anything to prove their theories right. Nevermind that even if WoW dips to 5million subs... it's still at the top. Lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    Pretty much. These people (who actually fit the term 'hater') will do anything to prove their theories right. Nevermind that even if WoW dips to 5million subs... it's still at the top. Lol.
    Posting statistics is hating.......right. That's what people said about warcraftrealms before the Q1 numbers came out.

Besides, they wont stay at 5mill for long if they keep making crap expansions like WoD.

Deleted
    I thought FFXIV was gods gift to MMOs according to the forum, why is it so low?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    Warcraftrealms (which relies on player submitted data) is also showing a decline. Numbers are getting close to end of SoO.
    Haven't they already gone below?

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    I check the weather forecast if it starts raining.. to ya know check for severe weather or how long it is going to last.
    Do you check the weather forecast on 4chan?

That is comparable to checking Raptr for wow's popularity

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
    I thought FFXIV was gods gift to MMOs according to the forum, why is it so low?
    So was Rift, guild wars 2, everquest 2, wildstar, ESO...
    Don't believe everything you read online
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    So they are not releasing any logged hours anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Do you check the weather forecast on 4chan?

That is comparable to checking Raptr for wow's popularity
    I don't understand what you're trying to say. The sample size is fairly freaking large. You can't deny WoW was in rapid decline, Tokens and 6.2 have only slowed it. 6.2 being the disaster it is, won't retain many people who came back for it.

Neat, another sign to point out how "well" this expansion is doing. Even if its from an unpopular program, there is other sources out there to shown off the decline of the playerbase.

People will use any statistics which suit their argument, and preach them as proof of the death of wow regardless of how questionable or unreliable the source or measure is.
    If you don't want to play wow, then just stop playing and be mature enough to shut up about it.
    If you want the game to improve, then offer constructive feedback.

Unless you know wow, then I don't think it makes an interesting game to watch.
    FPS and MOBA-like games I feel just make a better spectator game.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. The sample size is fairly freaking large. You can't deny WoW was in rapid decline, Tokens and 6.2 have only slowed it. 6.2 being the disaster it is, won't retain many people who came back for it.
    This would be the community that brands everything a disaster, yet the game still had millions of players.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    Warcraftrealms (which relies on player submitted data) is also showing a decline. Numbers are getting close to end of SoO.
    It's actually showing as lowest it's ever been at.

They had some sort of post from one of their staff (an admin on their forums I think?), saying it's the lowest they've had since the site started.

Chances are we're dipping below five million here shortly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    Hahaha.

Remember when raptr was the fanboys, whitknights and Blizzard drones favorite source to prove their theories how much better it is than anything else right? When they called other MMOs failures pointing at the 'low' rankings behind all the other categories of online games because they 'only' had 2/3 or 1/2 of WoWs logged hours? That was only few years ago.

Now post raptr statistics and they call you a hater.

Almost tops the whiteknight flying debacle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    People will use any statistics which suit their argument, and preach them as proof of the death of wow regardless of how questionable or unreliable the source or measure is.
    If you don't want to play wow, then just stop playing and be mature enough to shut up about it.
    If you want the game to improve, then offer constructive feedback.

Unless you know wow, then I don't think it makes an interesting game to watch.
    FPS and MOBA-like games I feel just make a better spectator game.

This would be the community that brands everything a disaster, yet the game still had millions of players.
    Cmon, show us the statistics that show that WoW is not a in a decline.

Right.......you don't have anything. Because you are wrong and always will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's raptr 0o

This isn't a random sample, though, so it's not likely to be accurate. This is a sample from a specific, similar population and is being used to represent a large, heterogeneous population. I don['t think anyone is arguing that activity in Warcraft was low in May, but that using a sample of ONLY users who use raptr isn't accurate statistics.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People still use Raptr? o.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    People still use Raptr? o.O
    People still ask stupid questions?

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    People still ask stupid questions?
    Why does everyone on this forum have a stick up their ass?

10+ Year Old Account
    So...what?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi