Poll: Do you think they should raise the item level a bit in HFC?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, gap between BRF Mythic and HFC Heroic is very tiny... it should be 5 levels better, in my opinion, same with Mythic naturally.

Most glaring example of that is that some BRF Mythic trinkets actually compete decently with HFC Mythic trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If you're not motivated to raid unless you get new gear then maybe you should be looking at another form of gaming. The point of raiding isn't to get max ilvl, it's to down content. Anyone who thinks otherwise is misguided and likely brain damaged.
    Ok, then answer me this: why repeat the content every week when you cleared it once if not for gear ?

I don't think the problem is with the item level, which feels fine, but with that new ramp-up system. It devalues stuff that drops off of earlier bosses, and makes the system less fun.

I like the ramp up system. Sure, the earlier gear will get replaced but I feel that's better than SoO where my Prot Warrior had something like 5 BiS pieces off the first 4 bosses.

Omg seriously? Normal HFC is only 5 iLvls lower than MYTHIC Blackrock Foundry. Seriously wtf? How does it not feel rewarding? You will replace all of your mythic gear in your heroic runs, compared to when my guild went from mythic Highmaul -> Heroic BRF, there was barely any upgrades.

What really sucks imo is not able to break set bonuses because they are way too overpowered. I.e. i main a BM hunter and the 4 set is so strong its not even worth going 2/2, will have to wait an eternity till i get a t18 4 set... I have so much stuff in my bags that i can't equip because of this that is depressing, getting a piece of gear and not able to use it is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    To be honest, gap between BRF Mythic and HFC Heroic is very tiny... it should be 5 levels better, in my opinion, same with Mythic naturally.

Most glaring example of that is that some BRF Mythic trinkets actually compete decently with HFC Mythic trinkets.
    No they dont lol
    Not even close
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Ok, then answer me this: why repeat the content every week when you cleared it once if not for gear ?
    Because it's fun hanging out and killing bosses with people you enjoy?