Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I'm here to chew bubblegum and collect welfare, and im all out of bubblegum.

- - - Updated - - -

where do you reside sir?
    Romania.

10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Romania.

10char
    You know Romanians are widely viewsd as sinister benefit scroungers in the rest of the EU? Somewhere between undesirables and vampires.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    You know Romanians are widely viewsd as sinister benefit scroungers in the rest of the EU? Somewhere between undesirables and vampires.
    Not Romanians. Roma. Big difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Romania.

10char
    I love Romania, but how do people who are out of work survive without help?

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I understand this, but as I say at work often, "Hands moving and mouths shut, that's what I like to see." I like to be on my feet, using my hands. If I just had passive income, I'd probably go full Elon Musk and build a spaceship in my spare time.
    That's probably what i would do if i was financially secure for the rest of my life, just try to invent shit or build stuff with my hands or cook, with no worry that i won't have food on the table from my failures. That and training my body to a health level suitable for space travel in my later years.
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

Quote Originally Posted by zozobra View Post

- - - Updated - - -

If you had a job but lost it you'll get some money from the state until you can find a new one. I don't know how long that lasts, but it's at least a year ( too much in my eyes ).

If you don't work at all you're fucked. As it should be. Leeches that get money for doing nothing only harm the taxpayers who work their asses off only to funnel money to the lazy and incapable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Those would be gypsies.

And the opinions of a bunch of idiots that think gypsies came from Romania when Romania has neither the highest number of gypsies nor the highest percentage really don't dent me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zozobra View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No, you are hated generally. Especially by eastern europeans.

For about a year no one in the UK was talking about anything other than stopping Romanians coming into the country when immigration rules were relaxed.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Well i hate Asura, what are you gonna do about it?
    Considering that I am a thief...
    Well, lock up your belongings in Tyria

Nah, JK, I know you love me.
    Everyone loves Asuras.

I'm unemployed but I volunteer for the local donations-and-supporting-the-poor society while I look for work, even though I'm not required to, what does that make me?

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Ehm, no... I can assure you that over here, in west-europe, most people have a very low opinion about Romanians too. My parents had a romanian housemaid once that had to endure quite a bit of verbal abuse because of her origin, she eventually was fired after a month without pay. Being Romanian, Hungarian, Slovakian, etc, anything from that area, over here makes you often automatically regarded similar to... a black thug.

It's why I always find it very hilarious when I see east-europeans on this forum hating on immigrants and welfare, not realizing the west in a bad habbit often thinks the same way about them. If it was up to the right wing parties of west-european countries there'd be a big iron curtain again and east-europeans would be used for cheap exploited and underpaid labour again...
    Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Where are you from?
    I know that in the UK at least there was a fair amount of fear mongering regarding Romania joining the EU or w/e it was that gave them license to live and work in the UK. I'm not saying that the average opinion of Romanians in the UK is bad; but certainly thats what certain national newspapers want you to believe.

And for clarifcation this was "People from Romania" not Romani people.
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2015-06-30 at 11:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Wow this guy has an ego thinking we care enough about his existence to be angry about his lifestyle choice. Good luck trying to do exactly what you want to do with your life on the pittance that welfare gives you. If Skid Row has free wi-fi please keep in touch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Ehm, no... I can assure you that over here, in west-europe, most people have a very low opinion about Romanians too. My parents had a romanian housemaid once that had to endure quite a bit of verbal abuse because of her origin, she eventually was fired after a month without pay. Being Romanian, Hungarian, Slovakian, etc, anything from that area, over here makes you often automatically regarded similar to... a black thug.

It's why I always find it very hilarious when I see east-europeans on this forum hating on immigrants and welfare, not realizing the west in a bad habbit often thinks the same way about them. If it was up to the right wing parties of west-european countries there'd be a big iron curtain again and east-europeans would be used for cheap exploited and underpaid labour again...
    Never seen the same here. People hate the Roma (understandably, give the nature of our exposure to them), but never seen hate against Romanians apart from when people confuse the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Never seen the same here. People hate the Roma (understandably, give the nature of our exposure to them), but never seen hate against Romanians apart from when people confuse the two.
    http://www.debatingeurope.eu/2013/05.../#.VZKBh0bCZSc
    http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeeh...he-bulgarians/
    http://www.dailystormer.com/idiots-g...and-romanians/
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-Britain.html

All opinionated nonsense without much to back it up; but (and I'm not proud of this as a Brit either) there was certainly an anti-Romanian and anti-Bulgarian sentiment being published a few years back. Plenty more links got bored of copypasting.

Most have since eaten their words
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll gladly take fucking myself over going vegan. Also I'd rather be working in a shitty job at least making some money to move up in life and make something of myself than to be in the gutters like a worthless piece of shit leeching off of everybody like a parasite. That's just me though.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

It depends on your wallet. If you don't have much money, this situation will become bored