<Mind Games> 12/13H (3d 12hr/wk) LF Warlock / Rshaman!

US - Illidan/Horde

What is <Mind Games> ?
    Mind Games is a guild that has routinely been a top 200 guild worldwide, dating back to The Burning Crusade four years ago. At the end of Cataclysm, Mind Games and Raiding Rainbows on realm decided to merge due to the state that each guild was in. Both guilds had a persevering leadership that wanted to continue raiding at a high level and felt that a merger was the best way to push into MoP with a strong foundation. Progression throughout MoP was fantastic, competing with top 20 US guilds through each tier. With the guild in good shape, I (Sikonos-Mind Games GM) decided to take a break from WoW after completing Throne of Thunder. I hadn’t taken a break since vanilla WoW, so it was way overdue. Raiding Rainbows is still thriving to this date with some of my previous core raiders still happy there. I however decided to go back to my roots under the MG tag, where I would build the guild once again from the ground up.

We plan on continuing this level of excellence throughout Warlords of Draenor but with a more casual schedule. We will be stepping down from 4-5 days and moving to a 3 day schedule. Below are some of our past accomplishments, and what we are looking for in WoD raiders. If you fit the bill, please apply today!

Achievements:
    (All content cleared on heroic)
    Firelands: 63 US 25man
    Dragon Soul: 67 US 25man
    Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic
    Blackrock Foundry: 9/10 Mythic

What you can expect from us as a guild:
    -Strong/passionate leadership that doesn't give up.
    -Help from other members should any be needed.
    -A close knit community of friends without cliques.

What we expect from you as a trial:
    - Patient / understanding when it comes to sitting / being rotated out of the raid group.
    - Social and interested in getting to know your fellow guildies.
    - Vocal to officers with concerns / complaints.
    - Max food / flasks / runes / potions for progression!

What we're looking for:
    We are currently looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

REQ: 698 ilvl
    - Resto Sham (High Demand)
    - Resto Druid
    - Warlock (High Demand)
    - Holy Paladin
    - Exceptional DPS

Loot System:
    <Mind Games> uses a loot council system. We determine loot off of the following:
    -Attendance.
    -Performance.
    -The item in question (how big of an upgrade it is).
    -Attitude (to a degree).
    -Loot recently received.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST
    Wednesday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST
    Thursday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST

How to apply:
    Visit http://mgames.enjin.com/
    OR
    You can contact Sikonos or Goargrim if you are interested in applying.

BattleTags: Sikonos#1780 and Tony#13232
    Last edited by Sikonos; 2015-07-02 at 08:06 AM.