returning from a long time off and need some help with raid frames.

In the past I had always used Grid plus Clique. While I love grid for how it presents the info in a very minimal and clean way and how easy it is to set up. I often found myself wanting it to do more like reordering raid groups or even having being able to have a separate sections. I'm explaining this poorly but I guess sort of like vuhdo has the tanks pulled out separately so they can be seen but still within the raid grid as well.

So when I started back this time I loaded Vuhdo instead of Grid+Clique but I am completely lost. I set up my mouse keybindings but they only seem to work over the vuhdo unit frames which I found odd because with clique the keybindings would work with any unit frame. I'm overwhelmed with options and they seem to be unintuitive but I accept that it could be that I am unfamiliar with it.

Basically I would just like to know is it possible to have a minimal Grid like set up with vuhdo and does Vuhdo have the ability to reorder raid members in my unit frames? Also is there a way to have Vuhdo's mouse keybinding be global so I can use them on myself and my target or will I have to resort to using Vuhdo+Clique to achieve that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Vuhdo's click casting only works on vuhdo frames unfortunately. You can however create individual frames for your target, focus, etc. in vuhdo. It looks something like this:

and you'll be able to click cast with these frames.

You can organize your frames based on groups and by name/class/role. Vuhdo is highly configurable you can definitely create a very sleek and minimal raid frame display.
    While Vuhdo can seem overwhelming to set up, I find it much more straightforward to set up than Grid. I would recommend you watch Bellamie's Vuhdo guide (it's quite old but still accurate):
    Part One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qfbSMXbM80
    Part Two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hobwCq4sgTA

If you have any specific questions, I'll try my best to help.
    Last edited by Bran; 2015-06-29 at 11:40 AM.