Question cannot connect to any blizzard services

I was in queue for a timewalker dungeon, then all of the sudden I was disconnected. Now, I cannot connect to any blizzard services. Cant connect to any of their websites, cant connect on the launcher, Cant connect on my tablet to hearthstone. Everything else on the internet works, but anything blizzard related will not load.

Steps I have taken:
    Restarted PC
    Restarted Modem+Router
    Can connect to website via 4g
    Enabled + Disabled antivirus
    Ran Troubleshooting, came up with "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (us.battle.net) is not responding"

Any ideas?
    Last edited by PhantomAgony; 2015-06-28 at 04:53 AM.

open a command prompt and type in

nslookup us.battle.net

post results!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

yup same here, can't connect.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Both my cousin and I are having the same problem with different ISP's (Centurylink and Sprint) in the Denver, CO metro area.

(He is in the city and I am 50 miles west.)
    Last edited by Daraymann; 2015-06-28 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daraymann View Post
    Both my cousin and I are having the same problem with different ISP's (Centurylink and Sprint) in the Denver, CO metro area.

(He is in the city and I am 50 miles west.)

Im in CO too, i tweeted them, but this late im sure no one will see it.

Oh i'm using century link.

I am also in colorado, using centurylink

Colorado here using century link with the same problem.

I am also having problems connecting with a variety of .net domains. Getting timeout errors and one that said DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the same situation. Denial of service? Perhaps something with local isp? Mine is Centurylink as well. Guess we just have to write off playing for the night, eh? (Tracert is timing out after 71.217.188.9, which is listed as Centurylink.)
    Last edited by Questa; 2015-06-28 at 06:19 AM.

yah i can log onto battle.net's website from the my phone, but it is not a smart phone so that was pretty painful,lol and ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got off the phone with Century link, it is a problem with their end and they should have it up by 7 am mst, but maybe sooner.

Also Centurylink and near Denver. Tried the same steps, having the same issues. Hopefully that 7am thing is correct, but I still don't get to do my Tanaan dailies today. Grrr.

Damn same here near Denver. Still not working. Good thing i can connect with my At&t internet.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2015-06-28 at 12:59 PM.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.