Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think this is reasonable. It's not like WoW with hard mode having better gear and easy mode not having gear at all.

Pretty well done.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I'm not playing atm, but my bro picked up the game not long ago and we got some toons to 65, hes currently in a russian guild where most of the members don't speak english they pug players sometimes and merge with another guild do to MT.

i think what rift needs to do is have clear progression paths like wow does with its 10s and 25s, where rift has 1 10 man then you have to recruit 10 more ppl to progress, seems kinda counter intuitive.

now thats coming from someone who was kinda pissed when they made all raids 10 and 25 i kinda liked that there were separate instances for the different raid sizes, although if you only want to do the smaller raid size, in rift your kinda outta luck if you want to progress.

the difficulty thing really does help ppl get into it though, mmo content patches tend to go quite fast for those who are slow to progress so you do end up being left behind if your not making progress, not to mention i found rifts raiding to be considerably less forgiving/more complex than wows normal modes.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2015-07-01 at 01:49 AM.