10+ Year Old Account

so i just lost my 7 year old youtube channel because google+ being pure dogshit.

So my old youtube account was somehow linked to a google youtube account, so i read you had to remove your google+ account or something.
    So now i removed it and guess what everything is gone.

How do i get this back?

Or is google gonna give me a middle finger for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    google is a mindless automaton with no feelings for others. Your not get much help from them on this.

They pretty much delete accounts if inactive for 4 years or so. Maybe you can contact them, but they have one of the worst customer service standards.

Best you can do it try and find all the old videos you had on the old account and try and make a new one, or add them to your current account.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    google is a mindless automaton with no feelings for others. Your not get much help from them on this.

They pretty much delete accounts if inactive for 4 years or so. Maybe you can contact them, but they have one of the worst customer service standards.

Best you can do it try and find all the old videos you had on the old account and try and make a new one, or add them to your current account.
    So i just lost my 7 year old music playlist.
    I can't remember all channels i subbed to.
    100 videos i uploaded.

Well that sucks big time :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    You could, I dunno, contact YouTube technical support...?

Google is on the fast track of becoming a monopoly and a very dangerous one. worse then any other monopoly that could be formed, because the monopoly that Google has would be the monopoly on information and information is the utmost power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Google is on the fast track of becoming a monopoly and a very dangerous one.
    becoming?
    They already are a monopoly, and the internet community abides by it like mindless herd animals do.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The "or something" in your post tells me one thing: You didn't know what you were doing and instead of taking a couple extra minutes to make completely sure you were doing it right you did something dumb and instead of blaming the responsible party (YOU) you are whining about it being Google's fault instead. Maybe next time you should google it first and be 100% sure you are doing it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    becoming?
    They already are a monopoly, and the internet community abides by it like mindless herd animals do.
    Sad fact is, they killed all competition too, since until someone comes along and makes a new free to use system of video sharing and music, it all most people have.
    #boycottchina

I knew this would turn into Google being blamed that it is big bad company.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    So my old youtube account was somehow linked to a google youtube account, so i read you had to remove your google+ account or something.
    So now i removed it and guess what everything is gone.

How do i get this back?

Or is google gonna give me a middle finger for this?
    You don't sound like you even knew what you were doing, and we're supposed to just accept that its their fault?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much did you pay for your google account?

wtf are you talking about? Just log into the account on youtube. You'd have to physically delete an account for it to be gone. It doesn't just happen randomly.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    becoming?
    You don't abide by it. You use it. To watch videos and shit. For free. Gamers love to throw out sensational words like "Mindless" and "herd"
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G