Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The thing that bothers me about smokers is the general inconsiderateness regarding the smoke. Too many smokers acting like cockbags, mostly without even realizing it.

If you're not doing that I don't have anything against you, and anyone getting uppity just because you have an unlit cigarette on your person should probably stuff it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Live fast, die young. You rebel!

Seriously though, that's a horrible idea.
    I know, I've got a terrible chronic cough as well from it. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    I know, I've got a terrible chronic cough as well from it. <.<
    Don't die on me gurl!!! I just started liking you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    If your still smoking, it means your a complete retard. If your unable to quit cold turkey, switch to e-cigs which are 3,996 times less toxic in all shapes and forms.

Sideshow Bob helping Crusty the Clown apply another nicotine patch.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    If your still smoking, it means your a complete retard. If your unable to quit cold turkey, switch to e-cigs which are 3,996 times less toxic in all shapes and forms.
    If you are gonna call people retards then expect to have your grammar and spelling scrutinized.

You're*
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    If you are gonna call people retards then expect to have your grammar and spelling scrutinized.

You're*
    Shhhhhhh, it's funnier this way.

Maybe your coworker was having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelle Avery View Post
    Maybe your coworker was having a bad day.
    Perhaps. It just got me thinking what is eh actual rules on that. I seriously began to wonder if having a cig in your mouth (unlit) was actually just as bad as smoking indoors.

Like if you were at a hospital and you did that, would you be asked to leave? I wanted to know because sometimes just having it my mouth puts me at ease. Also, trying so (ahem) hard not to make this sound gay, lol

Some people are pedantic drones who derive pleasure from the drama created by their intentional perversion

ie, making a mountain out of a molehill

Coworker sounds like a prat.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    I started smoking after my first IED went off on me in Iraq. I was 21. I can relate One more thing. if I ever encountered anyone with an issue with my smoking, I remove myself from the area. No questions asked. I even out cigs if someone takes issue with me smoking in a designated smoking area. It's a dick move on their part, but i just do it once and let them know next time stay away when I am smoking.
    Yet you still smoke.
    If you care that much about the impact it has on others, then stop it.
    Otherwise you don't care enough.

Apparently we can't object to smokers in any form without their rights being brought up, but we don't have the right to avoid breathing in that rubbish.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Ex smoker here. I just quit a 20 year habit this past January.

Even though I have not had a cigarette in 6 months, I had my blood pressure shoot up 160/100 earlier today and paired with a nasty headache.

Lately I have had problems with peripheral edema in my legs and the left side of my body feels tense and achy quite often.

Years of abuse to my body have finally caught up to me and I wish I could go back to September 15th 1994 @ approx 8:45PM and make the decision, to never touch those filthy things.

1. Smoking is bad, OP
    2. No, you were not wrong. Unlit cigarrette may as well be candy. Does he have issues with candies?