Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Of course it isn't the last patch. It is going to be the last raid however. Enjoy your 12+ months of farming it.
    So glad I unsubbed right after hitting 100. I knew this expansion was going to be terrible just from the beta feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    they already told us who the boss of the expansion will be (Grommash Hellscream), and we haven't fought him yet.
    We also haven't seen the Mythic-only phase of Archimonde. That could involve Gul'dan and Grom for all we know. They already did something similar with Imperator.

I think this legendary ring upgrade from Archimonde pretty clearly shows this is the last raid tier/major content patch. They wouldn't put that on Archimonde if there was another tier coming, it'd be too difficult to balance the next tier for people with 795 rings vs default leg rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    We also haven't seen the Mythic-only phase of Archimonde. That could involve Gul'dan and Grom for all we know. They already did something similar with Imperator.
    But we do know that Grom survives and we don't attack him directly. Unless Grom pulls a Garrosh and offers his eternal huggles to Archimonde's heartsack for Big Deeps then suddenly goes "oh wait, I love you guys!" I don't really see how they can sneak a Grom in there.

I mean, we literally have seen the final cinematic.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have they ever been this cagey about whether something was the last patch or not? I wonder if even internally they're not sure if they'll throw us another patch, or maybe there's a lore-based surprise for the next patch that they don't want to spoil.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last patch? No. Last raid TIER? Perhaps. Last raid content? Not unless Blizzard is even more incompetent than even their most rabid detractors claim.

There was that interview at Gamescon 2014 with Blizzard. As a new member, I can't post links, but google it. 11 minutes 35 seconds into the video. Literally the only reason I think there will be at least 1 more raid. I'm willing to listen to reasons as to why there will be/won't be, and I don't have a side I'm on, but they already told us who the boss of the expansion will be (Grommash Hellscream), and we haven't fought him yet. I understand they can go a different route if they really want, but we have no reason to believe that they would do that at this point.
    https://youtu.be/xpMZNb6EWfs?t=8m45s Times changed
    https://youtu.be/xpMZNb6EWfs?t=32m43s - dodge answer. They are not sure yet. They are working hard on next features... but they wont mention raid for sure. It could be 6.3 content patch, it could be next expansion. They are considering as a new feature SELFIE camera and adventure journal
    Last edited by Draculla; 2015-06-30 at 12:57 AM.

There was that interview at Gamescon 2014 with Blizzard. As a new member, I can't post links, but google it. 11 minutes 35 seconds into the video. Literally the only reason I think there will be at least 1 more raid. I'm willing to listen to reasons as to why there will be/won't be, and I don't have a side I'm on, but they already told us who the boss of the expansion will be (Grommash Hellscream), and we haven't fought him yet. I understand they can go a different route if they really want, but we have no reason to believe that they would do that at this point.
    You might want to go watch this then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpMZ...ature=youtu.be

btw.. Q2 unofficial subscriber numbers. Purple point is a middle betweeen horde/alliance - subscribers. Comparison of Q1 and Q2

http://i.imgur.com/WHhh8a6.png - it is a little bit under Q1. I think that 100k less than Q1

Note: These are not official data, only approximate simulation. So wait for official subscriber numbers in 1st week of August. This simulation just monitoring activity of players between 18-22 hours(for US 6pm - 10pm) which is the higher peak of player activity - kids are back from school, adults from work and its raiding time. But you know, you can have there subscribers what dont play the game but pay for it
    Last edited by Draculla; 2015-06-30 at 03:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesticles View Post
    Why do so many people believe this? What evidence do they have to support it? There has never even been a single WoW expansion with less than 3 tiers
    The legendary ring can be upgraded 20 times.

That's 5 months of Archimonde, likely ending with a next expansion announcement at Blizzcon.

Beta is on average six months.

So, possibly an april release for the next expansion.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    btw.. Q2 unofficial subscriber numbers. Purple point is a middle betweeen horde/alliance - subscribers. Comparison of Q1 and Q2

http://i.imgur.com/WHhh8a6.png - it is a little bit under Q1. I think that 100k less than Q1
    Wow they've done a pretty good job of retaining subscribers after the initial drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    might as well be

this expansion is so awful that i actually quit the game

Quote Originally Posted by sykoex View Post
    Wow they've done a pretty good job of retaining subscribers after the initial drop.
    Well, if a major content patch really had sub losses... I would say this is a disaster. Usually major patches with brand new raids see a big increase in subs.

I have bad news for you, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    I suggest we look at most recent interview with Cory Stockton, where he says stuff that pretty transparently suggests that there is "more story to tell".

This is where the belief that 6.2 is not the final patch comes from.

BTW, for the record, I also think they should stop insisting on telling us the current boring-ass story, and move on to bigger and better things, ASAP.
    I know that is where the believe comes from. That said, it could also mean that this story is being tied into the next expansion. Since they already said this expansion will lead into the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesticles View Post
    They also said before WoD came out that Grom would be the final boss
    Looks like Grommash is NOT the final boss of Warlords

8 min 46 sec mark

Quote Originally Posted by sykoex View Post
    1) F2P tokens, I would not play if not them.
    2) 6.2 - it is something, but unless you raid normal or higher... well after people get flying and get tired of shityard there is nothing to keep them in game. Ashran could if it wasn't complete disaster.

I am not sure at what day they need to count subs, but if it is end of July... well then it will be a lot more than 100k.

Patch 6.3 : Skies of Draenor! The new patch will bring flying to Draenor - Explore the new flying content!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troopsmith View Post
    WoD has three tiers: Highmaul, Foundry, Hellfire. Not saying this is the last patch, but your point why is flawed.
    HM & BRF where the same tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.

Reading all the people in this thread posting opinions as facts are quite funny.

Welcome to MMO-C I guess.