Obama is having the best week of his presidency

Funny, I shared this on my Facebook about 2 hours ago and a few people went NUTS and started screaming "Banghazi!!!" and the anti-christ.

Last edited by Chingylol; 2015-06-29 at 03:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many of the supreme court justices did Obama appoint? Just sayin!

And the trade bill is an abomination.

Other then that, good for him I guess? Gay marriage was going to happen regardless imo.
    You're a towel.

The American people decided they wanted gay marriage to be legal. Obama didn't openly declare he was in favor of it until he saw the polls. Even Biden did it first. He looks like he is leading from behind.

Reminds me of what Kerry once said about Iraq "I was for it before I was against it".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    The American people decided they wanted gay marriage to be legal. Obama didn't openly declare he was in favor of it until he saw the polls. Even Biden did it first. He looks like he is leading from behind.

Reminds me of what Kerry once said about Iraq "I was for it before I was against it".
    Ah no it was the Supreme Court that decided not the people. There has been many votes in many states for and against gay marriage. So no it was not the American people.

To be fair, Obama can't really take credit for gay marriage.

Eisenhower couldn't take credit for the Brown v. Topeka Board of Education decision. Neither should Obama.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, the trade bill and the ACA affirmation was totally leading from behind. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    To be fair, Obama can't really take credit for gay marriage.
    He can't, he isn't - but he sure as hell is celebrating with every other sane person. He's always been in favor of it, he could never afford to really push it. Plus, it was always going to be a SCOTUS decision, no matter what Obama did or did not do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Lol, Kennedy was the out-of-the-closet 5th vote. His long-time mentor was gay.

And the trade bill is an abomination.
    When aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    The conservative judges that swung over to the liberal side and decided the outcome were appointed by Bush Sr.

As opposed to Republicans who are still against gay marriage or are avoiding the issue. Obama may be "leading from behind"...but he's still ahead of the GOP.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no point to this thread with this video.