6.2 the return of MLS, LSD, LSD2?

just wondering in general im returning to the game looks to be fathomable with the current state of game which is nice

eveything that have an affli in it will make a return

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    eveything that have an affli in it will make a return
    Return to what? As far as being viable for glad those comps never left. Rank 1 dominance? Hope not.

Dot N Run gameplay is probably the most disgusting of them all. Including TSG cooldown-tunnelmode.

TSG is horrible experience i mean its funny to play in rat league but other then that i cant stand it. MLS did leave this past season

Deleted
    Nah, affliction locks are shit at duels and wpvp, which are the main incentives for pvp-ers when choosing a class.

false, more of 3v3 comp tiers and rbg viability

Elemental + Affliction + rDruid

im looking forward to LSD2 with a pally

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard that LSD will wipe the floor with every composition this season, except for WLS, which it will always be beaten by. But yes, I guess it is the return of the favoured Shaman/Warlock/X and I'm happy, considering Elemental's been trash for the majority of the expansion, I'm hoping something positive will come of this season.

Deleted
    Oh yes, even if i do not pvp that much i can still reap and taste the tears of whiners.

expect rogue, lock, paly/shamy/paly to be common.