Deleted

[Balance] Trinket Dilemma involving Chipped Soul Prism 705

Hi Forum!

Please help - I'm in a trinket dilemma.

I've recently got the Chipped Soul Prism 705, on first thought the lack of intellect scares me considering I have the Blackhand Mythic Multistrike Trinket 700 and Goren HC with a Socket (50 mastery) 685.

Is the Chipped Soul Prism viable despite the lack of Intellect? I'll be losing over 200 Int which is worrying, but gaining 187 Crit & Mastery which is good.

I get the feeling If I have to sub a trinket, it'll be the Multistrike one despite it having more Int than Gorens.

Please help me out!

So as it stands when looking at sims, until you get Mythic trinkets. Your BIS Single target trinkets = Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia + Seed of Creation. For BIS Multi-Target cleave (Fights like hellfire assault and Mannoroth possibly) would be Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia + Chipped Soul Prism. The great thing about the CSP is that every stat (except vers) is almost equal and that's great for us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon132 View Post
    So as it stands when looking at sims, until you get Mythic trinkets. Your BIS Single target trinkets = Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia + Seed of Creation. For BIS Multi-Target cleave (Fights like hellfire assault and Mannoroth possibly) would be Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia + Chipped Soul Prism. The great thing about the CSP is that every stat (except vers) is almost equal and that's great for us.
    Thank you!

What about for my situation right now?

Replace the Mythic Black Iron or Gorens 685 with socket?

Let me know buddy

Thanks again

i had similar dilema xd according to icyveins, the chipped prism is our 4th best trinket, i use this one with the goren soul, since crit is best for us than multistrike to regenerate charges of starsurge and more crit of dots and starfall