Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Started my journey as bloodelf rogue, everythin went fine, sneaking around and all that shit rogues do. After i was done with ghostlands i decided i keep going south to eastern plaguelands as lvl 15-20~

that didnt go well
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    NE Hunter, US beta, probably not the first death but the first I remember. BFD before the last door, we lit all 4 flames that opened the side doors all at once.

Edit: probably had a few deaths at "Deep ocean, vast sea" before.

Deleted
    Level 20ish Paladin, leveling with my friend who was also a level 20ish Paladin. Spent about 15 minutes deciding on our strategy and then pulled the dragon in Duskwood.

Deleted
    NE druid. Roughly 8 years ago. My first time ever in an open world game. I just had no clue.
    I spawn, start running around to see what there was to be seen.
    Ran ouf of the 'starting area' (I had no idea it was a starting area), only to be munched to death by big spiders.

Followed by more exploring, accidentally opening the map, seeing I'm on this tiny island and there is so much more. Spent hours climbing rocks to get off.
    Started swimming towards Kalimdor. Got this 'fatigue', died, spent soo much time getting my spirit over the rocks, ran to my corpse followed soon by a new death of fatigue. So that was 6 hours of playing and all it got me was death by spider, hours of climbing rocks, spiritrunning to the ocean and drowning 'a lot'. I logged off and swore to never play it again

My first character that I played seriously is a gnome rogue. I walked to Elvyn Forest to level up there. I probably died there but I can't remember. The one I remember happened in the castle located at north of Lakeshire in Redridge Mountains. It was full with elite mobs.

Deleted
    Vanilla beta, undead mage, died to son of arugal in silverpine forest. Got scared as fuck when he came up behind me all of a sudden.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittil View Post
    Level 20ish Paladin, leveling with my friend who was also a level 20ish Paladin. Spent about 15 minutes deciding on our strategy and then pulled the dragon in Duskwood.
    You dummy!
    At least you were given a more glorious death than the suicide jumpers of Teldrasil, or the Kobald victoms of 2006

Deleted
    Human Warrior early 2005, killed by the Defias Dockmaster.

I was a Human Paladin, it's really hard to remember but I think I managed to make it until I had to do the Resurrection class quest. Whatever that level was ( level 5 I think? Maybe it was 10). Ran over to that area with the stone was in Elwynn and proceeded to get owned by 40 million Murlocs. I also believe that was my first wtf moment in the game. I had played MMO's before so I was pretty cautious about pulling things. Think my second WTF moment was running into Hogger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren druid if i remember right...its 10 years almost.

I was running from barrens to ogrimar and i took a shortcut via oil field place. BAD IDEA
    The spirit run was horrid. (i think i was lvl 11)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Orc warrior on the echoes islands, two months before release of TBC

Night elf druid and just gotten the quest to go into the cave with spiders (which were aggresive back then) in the starting zone. I charged in there without knowing why their names were red.

Night Elf Hunter Zathora at lvl. 1, killed by a saber in the Night Elf Starting Zone. Still have him

10+ Year Old Account
    My very first characters were a human female mage and dwarf female hunter, neither of which died because I didn't play them past about level 5-6.

My first real character was my Druid who was my main until the end of TBC. I can't remember exactly, it was 10 years ago, but I'm fairly certain my first death was when I was running from Darnassus to Westfall so I could get my Aquatic form. I'm pretty sure I died 2-3 times in Wetlands. Must have been around level 15 or so?