Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    white privilege in action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is looking like it's going to be a great and productive thread. Taking bets on how many pages this gets

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    I bet we could turn this in a way that she thought she'd be save in offending and insulting that girl because she was using the toddler as a shield or something.
    Doesn't matter, you don't cause injury to a toddler dude.

I bet we could turn this in a way that she thought she'd be save in offending and insulting that girl because she was using the toddler as a shield or something.
    Toddler shields aren't very effective I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Well this is looking like it's going to be a great and productive thread. Taking bets on how many pages this gets
    but pretending obvious things arent obvious is productive?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    only in certainly circles it seems

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rake the Fearless View Post
    Wonder if this will be called a racial attack? Not like its a common theme of a bunch of black people cheering as another black beats a white
    Black on white is not racial. thought people knew this by now :/ (there is a huge amount of sarcasm here)

That would be impossible. Barring racist motivation the girl will go to state prison for hurting the child. That's all they need. The girl will likely plea deal it because no jury will let her walk after watching the video and seeing the child hit the ground with their own two eyes. The goose is cooked.

God help the bastard that tries to harm my infant child.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    That would be impossible. Barring racist motivation the girl will go to state prison for hurting the child. That's all they need. The girl will likely plea deal it because no jury will let her walk after watching the video and seeing the child hit the ground with their own two eyes. The goose is cooked.

Barring racist motivation?

So there's scenarios where hurting a child is okay, or excusable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it okay to call her a thug yet?
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    God help the bastard that tries to harm my infant child.
    Damn right, if someone hurt my baby like that, id go to there home and beat the parents half to death.

I hope this kid gets every bit of punishment that she deserves for this.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Barring racist motivation?

So there's scenarios where hurting a child is okay, or excusable?
    I'm saying they don't even have to go that route to find her guilty. Is it that hard to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Is it okay to call her a thug yet?

pffft, obviously the black girl was just coming home from buying ice tea and skittles and was followed by the young girl with the toddler, she had every right to defend herself!

Gotta love the way the news is now adays.. If that was 4 white girls surrounding a black girl and doing this, it'd be all over the place.. That kind of shit isn't right no matter what color your skin, and should be gone after just as heavily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They are but only help against decent people those however are not really likely to engage in violent confrontations.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Gotta love the way the news is now adays.. If that was 4 white girls surrounding a black girl and doing this, it'd be all over the place.. That kind of shit isn't right no matter what color your skin, and should be gone after just as heavily.
    This has nothing to do with the story. Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    This has nothing to do with the story. Stop it.
    Except it's specifically about the story and how it's being given to the public? So I'd say it has everything to do with the story?

The media shows these stories in different light depending on skin color, thus they get more attention, thus more pressure for something to be done about it. It's not a trollolol post, it's commentary and discussion which are what forums are about. This girl should have just as many people jumping to help her, just as many stations covering her story, just as many pushes to stop things like this from happening as if it was reversed.
    Last edited by Wolfheart9; 2015-06-29 at 10:50 PM.

Terrible what happened to the girl and child, but this thread is golden.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Also we don't know the back story. I'm not defending the attacker but maybe the victim was taunting her over social media, or maybe she was being bullied by the victim we don't know.