Deleted

t18 arcane and trinkets

recently got the 2set bonus of t18. atm i use mythic darmacs/hc micro cruc frome bh. now as the 2set suports haste build. i thought i would dust of my mythic-warforged-socked shard of nothingh. icy veins guide says its better then hc micro. question being if its safe to say that shard is better than micro with 2part t18.?

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd have to sim yourself with each to be sure, but I'd be pretty surprised if the M-WF Shard was better. 66 Int is a lot, and MS is the 2nd best stat once you get tier and go for a haste build, and the proc is way stronger than the on-use of the Shard.

Deleted
    does that mean that the adds can procc frome arcane missiles multistrikes?

also might aswell ask, the felreaver trinket. how good is it ,hc version. for arcane 2set. compared to my trinkets=)?
    Last edited by mmocb8ab34e546; 2015-07-01 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    No they dont proc from MS. They inherit every stat except Mastery so every stat rises in value except Mastey. And MS was allways not that bad for arcane.

I know Haste is the best stat followed by MS once you get two pieces, but is it worth it to use H Darmac's instead of Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia with 2 t18 pieces?

The 1243 int proc is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatness View Post
    I know Haste is the best stat followed by MS once you get two pieces, but is it worth it to use H Darmac's instead of Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia with 2 t18 pieces?

The 1243 int proc is pretty good.
    You'll have to sim it for yourself