[Resto] 2/4 piece and Glyph of Lifebloom

Alright, my druidy friends, I am no mathemegician. But I know that somewhere out there there lies information on whether it's useful or not to Glyph Lifebloom with the two or four piece this tier. I've got 2 right now, and it seems pretty manageable to maintain. I'm curious because I feel like at some point someone said that the LB Glyph became an HPS loss with the four piece simply due to it using so many GCDs. Does anyone have any solid numbers or even well thought out opinions on this? It seems absurd for Blizz to give us this tier piece based on LB, and have the corresponding glyph make it WORSE than intended...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure its still better not to glyph it, you can find more information relating to this on page 49+ of this topic:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ruid+set+bonus

It had reduced proc rate on PTR, when I tested it. Basically glyphed Lifebloom produced as much total healing from the proc, but rarer and with bigger chunks. In reality it resulted in much more overhealing, more RNG and more GCDs used. If it works exactly like this on live, glyphing Lifebloom will be an HPS loss.
    Torty - Highmountain Druid - Turalyon EU

Icy-Veins Guide for Restoration Druids

I participated in all of the PTR-Tests and played most of them with Glyph of Lifebloom. Before the Nerf (Blooming Chance was 60%) it really was insanely strong, but afterwards not as much. It is still a boost to our single target healing capacities, but I found it to be much more comfortable to play without the Glyph, mainly because you don't have to refresh both Lifeblooms every few seconds.

I think if you are using your Lifeblooms mainly to heal tanks, than you should drop the Glyph, because you will have many more GCDs to use and with all these new Setboni across all healers you don't generally need even more tank heal. Effectively you simply get a lot more rejuvs out when playing without the Glyph and I found that to be much better. I might consider using it again when I am solely responsible for a small subgroup of the raid and they take massiv damagespikes (e.g. solo healing one side of BRF-Furnace).

In the end I recommend you to try the Glyph for yourself and see if you like the play style and how it affects your healing output.