MMO Sample Group Questions

I am doing a study about MMORPG's and I have a few questions i want to ask the community of MMO players. This isn't about any specific MMO but the genre as a whole. If you could participate in all the polls that would be appreciated, as well as comments below! The more feedback the better! Thank you for your participation.

The first poll is about Realistic Graphics. On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being graphics aren't important and cartoony graphics are ok. 5 being hype realistic graphics are the way to go) How important is realistic graphics to you? Keeping in mind this is aimed at Fantasy type games. As a bonus question, do you feel this will get in the way of good gameplay? POLL 1

The second poll is about System Complexity. Systems like stats, class direction, how to go about playing the game are complex systems good? On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being complex systems are too complicated and you should keep things simple. 5 being Complex systems are good i want many options!) how complex would you prefer MMO games? POLL 2

Question three is about Gameplay Realism. This is especially difficult in fantasy games since there isn't much real life example, do you prefer realistic game or is good gameplay more important than realism? On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being realism gets in the way and my mount takes up 1 slot in my backpack. 5 being realism is better, its more immersive and doesn't get in the way) POLL 3

The fourth and final poll is about Class Identity. In your eyes, should a mage stay a mage, a rogue a rogue, warrior a warrior? Or should a mage have the ability to wear plate armor, pick up a battle axe and charge into battle all while casting spells? Should a warrior be able to study magic and while charging into battle shoot off a fireball? On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being Class Identity is vital and cross classing makes it too complicated. 5 being i want many options in how i play without making new characters) how important is class identity to you? POLL 4

Ill go ahead and and post my thoughts here.

1. I rate this a 2. I would rather take cartoon's if they look good vs realistic that look crap. As long as it looks good its OK.

2. I rate this a 3.5. I like complex but not too complex. The moment you start going into every formula of how (Strength*Dex*Int*Attackpower*Attackbonusstat) = damage. is just boring. If its like ok you have this buff that increases attack power by 1000 and thus your damage is increased by X % i like.

3. 4. I like immersion. I dont care if some things are unrealistic like a boss taking 1000 arrows to the face but if toos unrealistic like for no reason you can do stuff then its boring.

4. 5. I would love if my games had more choices. Ok do i want to be a melee mage that has a sword? Yes please? Do i want that same character to all of sudden go from melee mage to tank? That would be fun!. Just changing on the fly (Say out of combat ofc) and you actually going through the process of training and leveling your other classes so ou can do that is also a great feature as long as it isnt tooooo grindy.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    4. 5. I would love if my games had more choices. Ok do i want to be a melee mage that has a sword? Yes please? Do i want that same character to all of sudden go from melee mage to tank? That would be fun!. Just changing on the fly (Say out of combat ofc) and you actually going through the process of training and leveling your other classes so ou can do that is also a great feature as long as it isnt tooooo grindy.
    Thank you greatly on your answers! If i may prod just a bit into the quoted answer. So you would like the ability to have one character be able to learn to be every class (Warrior, mage, rogue, priest, etc.) But you can only be one of those classes at any given time?

Bumping this up for more participation

A few responses so far, looking for more!