Deleted

Question Arms vs. Fury T18

it's better Arms or Fury with t18?

I searched the forums but nobody mentioned anything.

Can't say from experience yet but looking over parses Arms was way more effective on the majority of the fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Realmlist View Post

Didn't search good enough apparently.

Arms with 4p, Fury without. Once you get into Mythic gear levels, Fury should start edging out again.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Arms with 4p, Fury without. Once you get into Mythic gear levels, Fury should start edging out again.
    So they fixed arms with the 4p?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    So they fixed arms with the 4p?
    I guess? It's still a crappy rotation, made even simpler now, but no more Whirlwind means our stats actually work cohesively, so I guess so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Realmlist View Post

Start here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8

Agree with Archi Fury (no 4pc) then Arms (4pc) then back to Fury (mythic gear). Obviously some fights with consistent cleave Arms with Sweeping Strikes wins and fights with burst AoE Fury with Bladestorm wins.

My number one problem with playing arms has always been the rotation and just how boring it can be. However, if it is currently doing better, and helping my raid progress, I can take one for the team, and play it.

^I'm thinking of binding mortal strike to my mousewheel. And then I can just roll the mousewheel around with occasional rend and CS. A+

I just don't know what Blizzard was thinking when they made it so easy to play Arms. Wish it was more engaging.

Deleted
    I have full T18, 4 normal pieces and 1 heroic. Item level 704. 711 ilvl weapon from Archi normal. I simmed fury 53k and as arms 64k. Almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the arms 4P result.... I mean just to be sure; The latest simulation craft build (620-01) does in fact take the nerf / hotfix to arms T18 2p (100%>60%) into account right?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavieros View Post
    I have full T18, 4 normal pieces and 1 heroic. Item level 704. 711 ilvl weapon from Archi normal. I simmed fury 53k and as arms 64k. Almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the arms 4P result.... I mean just to be sure; The latest simulation craft build (620-01) does in fact take the nerf / hotfix to arms T18 2p (100%>60%) into account right?
    No, that release was before the hotfix. Fury/arms are very close with full T18. The gap like that was before the nerf. There's also been an additional 10% nerf to 2pc(to 50%) that will set it slightly further back compared to fury on single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    No, that release was before the hotfix. Fury/arms are very close with full T18. The gap like that was before the nerf. There's also been an additional 10% nerf to 2pc(to 50%) that will set it slightly further back compared to fury on single target.
    So with the 4pc is arms still better ST in non-mythic gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    So with the 4pc is arms still better ST in non-mythic gear?
    With H 4p and full Mastery, I'd say Arms is slightly ahead of Fury on pure ST or at best equal, but they also both excel at different things so it's not really a case of playing just one.

Well i'd like to have a tank spec on my warrior alt so I need to know

ah well seems fury for now then untill 4P T18! cheers for this thread
    made by Shyama

As I tested , with T17-2xandT18-2x arms is the best for all fights exept first boss.because in execute phase arms'll kill fury