Farlight Terrace bugged?

Went to do the bonus objective at Farlight Terrace, and it seems to be bugged in that it won't complete.

I got to 100% completion and nothing happened.

Killing more mobs / completing more objectives does nothing. It just continues to sit at 100%.

Happening to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Went to do the bonus objective at Farlight Terrace, and it seems to be bugged in that it won't complete.

I got to 100% completion and nothing happened.

Killing more mobs / completing more objectives does nothing. It just continues to sit at 100%.

Happening to anyone else?
    Try exiting the area, returning, then killing any enemy. This usually works.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Try exiting the area, returning, then killing any enemy. This usually works.
    I did; it still sat at 100% and did nothing.

Hmm thats weird, try contacting there support dude.
    Not a fan of using elo boost to rank up.
    but i prefer the tier list instead.

People were having this problem all the time I was logged on today. They usually had to kill a few more mobs before it showed complete.

Excellent job with the maintenance there, Blizzard.

I had the same issue earlier.

Killing additional mobs, relogging and re-entering the zone did not help.

Have this same issue, have relogged numerous time, killed more stuff, zoned out, hearthed out, nothing I have done has worked, put in a ticket last night, awaiting a response.

I had same issue I reported the bug, exiting and returning didn't worked. I want my 800 apexis for it >:/
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I kept clicking the green circles and it completed.

Had the same issue in the same place yesterday. Nothing would fix it. Ended up having to go and do another area.

Deleted
    Heard that a lot. If you're lucky, it will reset to 0 and you can do it again. :|

They usually had to kill a few more mobs before it showed complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I read on the forums. The objects in that area are bugged. If you did any of that to finish the objective it will bug and go negative instead of giving you credit even though the visual looks like it gives you credit (dunno how true that is, but something is bugged). So you have to just keep killing stuff for a little bit to get it done. It happened to me on 3 characters. I put in tickets, but then saw a post about this on WOW forums, someone said to go back and kill a little bit longer and it worked.