[Resto] Thoughts on Archimonde HC healing?

Hey resto druids!

My guild just got Archimonde HC down, and i wanted to hear how you guys heal the fight?

To say the least it was terrible for me. I have gotten solid 70+ percentiles on other bosses, but this boss seems so cancer. Did 44k HPS and Blood DK did 40,5, and was only a million a so behind me.

How did it go for you guys? :P

Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...#view=rankings
    Last edited by Snixs; 2015-06-30 at 09:51 PM.

Hey Snixs,

Fight didn't seem too bad for Resto Druids IMO just a few things I can point out looking at your log.

- You are putting down WM too much from what I can tell, the fight just has far to much movement to make it effective for the mana cost. I maybe should of used it more in our kill but I used 3 WM's for 1.29m healing in comparison to your 14 casts and 2.32m healing.

- You don't have many RG casts, you had 19 CC procs and only 23 RG casts and I assume you are still wearing 2P from T17 which means 3 free RG's every minute. And if you are using NS on HT you should change to RG it is more efficient (When glyphed).

- Finally you only had one Tranq in a 9 min fight. You can decide between you healer team when you use them but try and go with the "Use it or lose it" attitude .

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    We ran it yesterday with 20 players, 4 healers and 2 tanks and it was a fuck*ng hell, mostly because we didn't had an Hpal.
    warcraftlogs.com /reports/CR9dZcwzHVbnM4Kx

For us it was horrible, a lots a game crashs, random pilars location and too many wipes < 3%.
    I had to run with HotW to handle the last phase, I think it's gonna be messy in MM.

But we finally did it (15min before server reset) and I got a nice 13 out of 94 rank.

And, I don't know if it's normal, but we only got 3 loots for a 20 man raid.

Thanks for the tips I appreciate them. I feel like a lot of the healing in p1 is sniped by the other healingg classes this.

Maybe go SotF for HT snipes in early phases and use it with wg later in the fight.

I also thought of going hotw for the last phase, 100% doing that today. And then only shroom in p2, where we went with a raid stack on left leg. I feel like you can push a tranq in there when you get allure + shackles combo.

Didn't know that regrowths for 2p were better, if glyphed. Thanks!