Thread: RCLootCouncil

RCLootCouncil

I have tried looking through the options and googling, but could not find the answer. My raid uses RCLootCouncil, and I am tasked with Loot Master in HFC. We have a couple people on the council and things usually go pretty quick, until that is we down a boss that has dropped a tier token. These rolls tend to take a bit longer since we prioritize people getting their 2 and 4 set, but the tier tokens are always the last drops from the boss.

I want to know if there is a way to skip all the prior loot and vote on the tier tokens first, instead of the extra loot that is dropped "first." Whenever I try to skip to tier tokens, RC tells me I must distribute the prior loot before moving on. I can click on the loot tabs on the right to see who has rolled MS/OS etc, but I cannot assign loot out of order. Is there any way assign the loot I want and not in order?

Deleted
    You can still assign it from the regular lootframe by rightclicking and select player. That is what I do at least...

Thanks! I'll give that a go. RC has just been kinda buggy I noticed. Once it wanted me to assign a Tome of Chaos and wouldn't move on to the loot.