Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    You know ... the robots where you press a trigger and the robot ignites a bullet that then flies out of a barrel to hit something that may stand in its way. Then it loads new bullet to be ready to be ignited on next trigger press.
    Aren't they remote controlled?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffa1 View Post
    Aren't they remote controlled?
    Does it matter ? The robot that killed the person probably had some remote control capability, but the death likely occured when the robot started doing what it was programmed to do, which was most likely triggered by the person that was installing the robot on accident. No remote control necessary.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda figured my boss was a Cylon.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    I really doubt the 21 year old was an engineer....being an actual engineer requires years of post secondary education. Maybe a technician, not an engineer.
    Not that far fetched. Nowadays they enter uni when they aren't even 18 yet. It takes 3.5 years for a bachelor in mechanical or electrical engineering, which he most likely had when he was working on installing a robot. So it's easily possible.

Edit: Apparently it was a technician though, according to some other newspaper. Either could be true, the lines get kinda blurry these days.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2015-07-03 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Gun robots?
    The only category in American that doesn't have guns but the NRA is working on it.