"ffxiv" enemy list addon?

Is there an addon that have a list of the engaged enemies and also a icon that show if you have aggro on them or not?

I know the picture is not good enough but if someone played ffxiv he knows what I am talking about I just want it for tanking dungeons, when things get messy. Tidy Plates are ok, but with enemy list is much easier to target the mob you want.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Is there an addon that have a list of the engaged enemies and also a icon that show if you have aggro on them or not?

I know the picture is not good enough but if someone played ffxiv he knows what I am talking about I just want it for tanking dungeons, when things get messy. Tidy Plates are ok, but with enemy list is much easier to target the mob you want.
    If you don't need them to be interactive (clickable or usable with mouseover), it's possible to do. The WoW API doesn't allow for interactive frames to be created during combat, but a simple list with information can be done. I don't specifically know of an addon that will do this but, unlike the frequent requests for "enemy raid frames," this should be do-able. It can probably even be done in WeakAuras, though I'm not sure how to check for aggro in WeakAuras.

Just bear in mind that with such an addon or WeakAura, you would not be able to use it to click to target what you don't have aggro on, or use it to cast a spell on any of the mobs. You'd still have to find them with nameplates or tab targeting to do either of those things.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Unreal Targets
    Don't know how good this works, but looks like the thing u need!