Mirror of the Blademaster mechanics

I haven't really seen any threads explaining how this trinket works, so I browsed through a few logs. These are my findings so far, please correct if I'm wrong.

It's based on weapon damage (Felstorm is the damaging spell in logs). It can crit and multistrike. Looks like it's affected by player's Agi, Crit and MS buffs (starts to hit harder while player is under the effect of Draenic Agility Potion and starts to crit more when player has Detonating buff up). Looks like it's not affected by personal damage modifiers like Guile or FW (which makes sense, as it behaves like a pet and SR is not affected by those either).

Is there anything else that would be good to know about this trinket?

Here's Navv's post about SR mechanics for reference: click

Two other wrinkles that were true when I tested last on the PTR (last week). If they aren't true anymore let me know.
    1) Trinket scales with haste, just like a player would, so haste increases the tick rate of felstorm.
    2) Two of the four mirrors spawn in front of the target so they can be parried.

There was also some discussion about the staggered spawn time occasionally losing some swings from mirrors, this is not currently implemented in ShC (not sure about SimC) but if someone could nail down how that worked that'd be great.

Also one minor correction, the mirrors do not scale with weapon damage, they swing their own weapon that has zero base damage with damage based on 100% of the players AP.
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet

Deleted
    Do the images snapshot stats as they spawn ?

No, at least not w/ secondary stats. They gain them when you gain them.

Should all 4 images hit targets?
    Will it produce different damage hitting a single target with only one image in compare with hitting the target with all 4 images?