Is Blizzard happy with Balance?

I have to ask, is Blizzard in a good place right now with Balance? I've been a Balance since they added Eclipse into the game and I gotta say it has become dreadfully boring.

What are your thoughts? Are you happy with the spec or could it use another overhaul?

I've never been happier with the spec. I like the new sine-wave eclipse better than the old system. Starfall is probably my favorite button to push in the game, and the sunfire spread is such a nice QoL change. While there certainly are some complaints people have, I really wouldn't expect another overhaul. There are many other specs that could use the attention.

Deleted
    The new sine-wave is terrible, the difference in playing it badly and correctly, is almost nul, and having no proc to react to or use like old SS makes the rotation dreadfully mundane.

I have such a huge distaste for the way balance druid is right now, that i hope for a revert every new set of patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergrand View Post
    I've never been happier with the spec. I like the new sine-wave eclipse better than the old system. Starfall is probably my favorite button to push in the game, and the sunfire spread is such a nice QoL change. While there certainly are some complaints people have, I really wouldn't expect another overhaul. There are many other specs that could use the attention.
    This guy gets it.

Sunfire spread
    Moonfire long lasting
    Euphoria
    Starfall(!!!)
    Eclipse unaffected by movement

For me QoL > elitism

Yea my problem with balance other than it being unclear when you're making a bad decision ( and the impact of those decisions being small) is simply a mattter of output Vs other classes and even then its not like we'r terrible. i just feel like a slight Single target bump or a mediocre AoE burst option would round us out in a really nice way. Right now I think our dps is balanced around the fact that HFC has several fights that fit the moonkin well so our overall output has to be kept in check to avoid us being stacked and FotM... which is probably not unfounded so I suck it up.