Help with Soul Capacitor...

So I got my hands on this trinket last weekend and have been playing around with it quite a bit, but it seems like I don't really have a real grasp on how it works/how people are making use of it. I know of the difference in dps between skada and logs and it is USUALLY anywhere from a 7-10k difference as mut. Anybody care to shed some light on how they are using this trink, etc for mut? Maybe it is really just that cookie cutter and I am overwhelmed with trying to pick it apart

Deleted
    With it not being on use, there is no way for there to be a right way to use it as it just depends on when it procs. I'm finding that it can be really good on some fights and others it can just shred your dps completely. All you an really do is get in as much dps in as you can while spirit shift is active. Just be careful on what fights you use it on. I find its really good on fights like fel Lord, kilrogg and other fights where there isn't much movement, however I don't like using it on fights such as kormrok, and reaver.

There are fights where it's the luck f the draw like mannaroth where it can be good but then you could get feared and you lose 10sexs worth of dps.
    Are you also finding in a fight it can sometimes proc after proc after proc and then in other fights it procs about 1/2 times the entire fight