Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytip View Post
    I know it sounds weird but if you're running a multi monitor setup and have chrome/firefox open in the background while playing, try disabling hardware acceleration. This helped me and I have a similar PC to yours. The problem also seems to be identical... try it.
    I am using a single monitor and it doesn't allow me to change these settings.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronikh View Post
    I am using a single monitor and it doesn't allow me to change these settings.
    See if you're still having the issue if the browser is closed then.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytip View Post
    See if you're still having the issue if the browser is closed then.
    I have tried that but still the same, spoke to a games master and they are saying it could be the latest nvidia driver. I am at a loss now not sure what to do.

did you try moving the mouse faster? because eversince i remember playing wow and other mmos this particular effect was present whenever i moved the mouse slowly.
    there has been just one time where this was abnormally intense and that was when i had outdated nvidia overclocking tools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try this. There's also a similar feature in WOW, I think it's called hardware cursor or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaim View Post
    did you try moving the mouse faster? because eversince i remember playing wow and other mmos this particular effect was present whenever i moved the mouse slowly.
    there has been just one time where this was abnormally intense and that was when i had outdated nvidia overclocking tools.
    Well I've played wow for years now and never faced this if I move really fast I don't notice it but in normal battle or flying around while turning I can clearly notice the micro stuttering

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Try this. There's also a similar feature in WOW, I think it's called hardware cursor or something.

I will try this I disabled the one in wow but that did nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I've played wow for years now and never faced this if I move really fast I don't notice it but in normal battle or flying around while turning I can clearly notice the micro stuttering

- - - Updated - - -

I will try this I disabled the one in wow but that did nothing.
    I enabled that and still same stuttering frustrating cant even play

- - - Updated - - -

After monitoring task manager my cpu only hits 20% usage when in game is that right...?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    I have this already does nothing still stutter when turning with mouse

I also use a GTX 970 and I've had some stuttering issues in games like FF14 and Witcher 3 and I found that using RTSS helped a lot with this.

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/...-download.html

Just add the proper .exe and then set the fps limit to 60 or whatever your monitor is. It eliminated it in most games for me that had it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I also use a GTX 970 and I've had some stuttering issues in games like FF14 and Witcher 3 and I found that using RTSS helped a lot with this.

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/...-download.html

Just add the proper .exe and then set the fps limit to 60 or whatever your monitor is. It eliminated it in most games for me that had it.
    How do I actually activate it once added the proper .exe

How do I actually activate it once added the proper .exe
    Just keep the app open in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Just keep the app open in the background.
    Nothing was in the screen with the fps to show its working

Nothing was in the screen with the fps to show its working
    The fps only shows if you tick on screen display.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the video you posted it looks like a mouse problem (tracking issues). Your fps is rock solid 60 so i doubt it's anything else.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Quote Originally Posted by Ujio View Post
    From the video you posted it looks like a mouse problem (tracking issues). Your fps is rock solid 60 so i doubt it's anything else.
    I'm using it on the table and I tried a piece of paper. Also tried changing mouse settings was still causing a issue