10+ Year Old Account

Battleship Reputation Change, was it needed?

Hello all,

thought I would peek in and see how people handle the summer.

As well, got to the point where I pondered about some changes, specially with the Battleship plans - were they really needed? I mean, before the changes you had to put effort in to obtaining this vessel, a little work here and there, and it was yours. With the current update, you just have to do the intro and presto, Destroyer, Transport and Battleship at your service till the Submarine unlock.

I find that a little fast, but again, we all have our opinions. I know many don't enjoy the shipyards, but I do sorta - just wished I could use the ships myself.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This is a change designed to benefit alts.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I find that a little fast, but again, we all have our opinions.
    I find it a little late, as I already unsubbed
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hello all,

thought I would peek in and see how people handle the summer.

As well, got to the point where I pondered about some changes, specially with the Battleship plans - were they really needed? I mean, before the changes you had to put effort in to obtaining this vessel, a little work here and there, and it was yours. With the current update, you just have to do the intro and presto, Destroyer, Transport and Battleship at your service till the Submarine unlock.

I find that a little fast, but again, we all have our opinions. I know many don't enjoy the shipyards, but I do sorta - just wished I could use the ships myself.
    It just makes it easier to level to 2 faster. For me it is a waste since I'm already past it but it would have been very nice on my main before I got here so it's a nice convenience.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    This is a change designed to benefit alts.
    Pretty much, I unlocked it on my main through like what, 2 days of dailies ? No problem. My other 4 alts though ? Meeh, not really feeling like doing that many dailies at all - I might eventually do thme on one or two of my favorite alts, but as it was, for multiple characters, it was too grindy.