Deleted

Alliance BG queue times

Hi, guys

Some time ago ally queues went up considerably - 10min+ (and they used to be instant). Then people came up with a trick - turn off Alterac and Isle of conquest, and bam - instant queues again!

But after 6.2 this doesn't seem to work either. Probably less and less people are playing horde atm, so even without these 2 it's still the same

Care to share your experience? Is there some magic "blacklist formula" for this patch to get good times ?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the result of the bot banwave.

my friend, at level 100 on a sunday lunchtime i had to wait half an hour for a bg. either the recent ban-wave to remove the bots took half the playerbase with them, or this game is knackered
    somebody call for d doctor?

Average wait time: 11 minutes
    Time in queue: 34 minutes

Every time I queue I see the same thing.

Its even worse for Ashran. Tried 3 times to get in, each time I waited an hour before giving up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it not more because everyman and his dog that PvP's is alliance?

I hope the horde side dies in both EU and US PvP wise. Why may you ask? Maybe they will try to fix it within the next 4 years.

I don't think it is just the bots getting banned, because both sides had roughly equal amounts of bots and queues were wonky before the banwave anyway. Sure it contributed and of course the whole mass alliance migration also contributed, but still. I think they changed how queuing works behind the scenes with WoD, and there is something else going on. Blacklisting AV/IoC still works, I checked it yesterday and my queue went from 10 mins to 8 mins.

It's just weird to say the least. If I had to guess perhaps they tried to improve matchmaking with more equal numbers of healers or perhaps they even take ilvl into consideration now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I don't think it is just the bots getting banned, because both sides had roughly equal amounts of bots and queues were wonky before the banwave anyway. Sure it contributed and of course the whole mass alliance migration also contributed, but still. I think they changed how queuing works behind the scenes with WoD, and there is something else going on. Blacklisting AV/IoC still works, I checked it yesterday and my queue went from 10 mins to 8 mins.

It's just weird to say the least. If I had to guess perhaps they tried to improve matchmaking with more equal numbers of healers or perhaps they even take ilvl into consideration now.
    Putting on my conspiratorial hat here, but just maybe they are intentionally and artificially inflating the Alliance queue times to force more paid faction transfers.

Deleted
    Well, you guys deserve it (as a whole) every pvp'er has a human female character, and there are so many of you that it's starting to look like a joke for us, the regular blokes still playing horde.

I hope it gets to 1-2 hours for you, maybe you start considering asking for a change on the racial for your lovely human character that look exactly the same, like drones.

Right now, its only horde players complaining about our issue with losing, not actually having people to choose from above 1.8k rating for 2v2/3v3/rbgs/5v5 , where all the alliance players defending that their racials are ok in pvp, and the reason for the population shift is social only, ie: friend moved so i moved.

Enjoy your queues! I hope they grow

So many pvpers transferred to Alliance, you are now experiencing what Horde endured for 2 expansions previously, which is long queue times.

Until they fix racials this wont get better. just saying. they making millions dollars with humans race changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulvye View Post
    Average wait time: 11 minutes
    Time in queue: 34 minutes

Every time I queue I see the same thing.

Its even worse for Ashran. Tried 3 times to get in, each time I waited an hour before giving up.
    It won't give you startling results, but blacklisting the 40mans will improve queue time marginally (IoC and AV). Horde notoriously blacklist those two, thus driving up the queue time.

Haha you trendy flavor of the month douches reroll Alliance to have an unfair advantage, and then cry about your queue times???

How absurd!

That's what you get bitches!

Deal with it!

And don't come back to Horde because you aren't wanted!

On second thought just quit WoW please!

Thanks!

Infracted
    Last edited by Wass; 2015-07-04 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MagusHenosis View Post
    Haha you trendy flavor of the month douches reroll Alliance to have an unfair advantage, and then cry about your queue times???

How absurd!

That's what you get bitches!

Deal with it!

And don't come back to Horde because you aren't wanted!

On second thought just quit WoW please!

Thanks!
    You sir just made my day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood why Blizzard just doesn't mirror the racials.

ie Human & Undead get every man for themselves (can name them differently) and +1 spirit
    Dwarves and Orcs get blood fury and bonus to pet damage
    etc...

You could even mix it up a little by giving +1 crit vs +1 haste plus a stomp on tauren and draenei.

However if blizzard was really in it for the money only they would tweak it so every expansion one racial from the opposite faction would be OP so every expansion people pay to switch.

PS - Each race should have 3 perks (one stat, one ability and one profession). The profession one shouldn't matter, but the stats and ability should be found on both the alliance and horde side. However that's likely not going to happen.
    Last edited by dryankem; 2015-07-03 at 04:04 PM.