Deleted

Tyrande - How to?

I'm liking the look of Tyrande but I have zero clue of how she's meant to be played nowadays. Is she any good? What's a good build? How is she played?

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I'm liking the look of Tyrande but I have zero clue of how she's meant to be played nowadays. Is she any good? What's a good build? How is she played?
    She's good in a dual support team. Basically you scout for your team with owl and you can get some really clutch plays with her stun/mark abilities. Her heals are pretty light but she's decent.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Focus more on her damaging talents than her healing stuff. She's played much better as an assassin than a support imo.

Deleted
    As solo support she is pretty poor, but in duo support can be devastating, good map awareness, her D and stun are strong and can set up some good plays.

I normally pick one of two builds:

Ranger's Mark > Focused Attack > Lunar Blaze > Starfall > Sprint / Shrink Ray > Trueshot Aura > Nexus Frenzy .... when I do have anther support

Rangers Mark > Protective Shield / Healing Ward > Lunar Blaze > Starfall > Sprint / Shrink ray > Trueshot Aura > Storm Shield / Rewind ... when solo support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land your stuns. There's nothing NOTHING more important.

1) Dem stuns.
    2) Clutch Hunter's Marks.
    3) Murder low HP heroes with the evil Owl of Doom.

She's really more of a versatile assassin. Her heal is weak, her main "support" is in setting up a kill with stun/mark and scouting/ganking with owls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.