Deleted

HFC Tellmewhen Pack

Hello dear MMO-c community, I made a Tellmewhen for every single fight and I thought about sharing it with you guys because I know some people like me don't like to have both Weakauras and Tellmewhen to track things or to have multiple addons track different things overwheling the number of information displayed on screen. Here it is, you can import it.

The tank things are not tracked currently but DBM does it fine.

If you have any question, request, or have found a bug for the pack, don't hesitate to reply, PM me or contact me at orb#2176 (EU), I'll do my best to update it as soon as possible.

What it does :

It displays relevant encounters mechanics icons and plays a little "bell" sound when you are affected by one. It also does some flash screen, screen shake or put blizzard activation borders on icons when reaching killrog vision of death 20 stacks for example.

How to install :

1. Download Tellmewhen.
    2. In-game, type the command /tmw options
    3. Click on "Groups - Global"
    4. In the field "Import/export/restore" copy and paste the text from this link : http://pastebin.com/KZJsYviF
    5. Click then on "Import/export/restore" and select : "From String" -> "Group: HFC Pack" -> "Copy group - Create New Global Group".
    6. Repeat last step for the group "HFC Meta".
    To move where the icons are shown during fights, type /tmw to unlock the bars and move the meta-icon bar (The one with the eye-LFG icon).

Changelog

Version 1.25
    • Various fixes
    • Added some tank mechanics
    • Updated up to Mannoroth
    Last edited by mmoc3d4a9cac6a; 2015-12-19 at 08:20 PM.

Haven't looked at them yet, but I gotta give props to anyone who takes the time to do stuff like this and share it with the community. Thanks for posting these. =]

Nice work! You should post these in the TMW examples forums too so they don't get buried here.
    Author of TellMeWhen and many other useful and helpful addons such as SpeedyLoad.

Deleted
    Thank you cybe. I added a couple effects as well (fire on iskar for example). I'll update the post and post it in the thread.

Thumbs up Hellfire Citadal

Just wanted to say thanks, if you you tube this there would be so many ppl loving you... Nice job, am not sure if i saw one for Shattered defenses. But any way you have also open my knowledge of how to use Tell Me When more.

Deleted
    Updated to include mythic mechanics. (and other fixes, see changelog)

Deleted
    Early version for Emerald Nightmare can be found here (poke me or respond to this thread if there are some missing spells or some don't work.

http://pastebin.com/FC5YUwFS