Game literally unplayable, need help

Hello, I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on how to beat Holy paladins. I play feral which I know is pretty good right now but Holy paladins counter me hard. It's to the point where I /afk every single time there's a paladin because I can't win against them and it's just a huge waste of time. I am far from being a very good player because I started PvPing seriously a few months ago but I really don't know what to do at this point.

I also have a level 100 paladin and I wish I could play it but I find it boring as hell and I'm not the FOTM type of player. Should I just force myself to play so I can continue to have some type of fun in this game by winning in arena?

You need to title your post something more appropriate. I clicked this link looking to give tech or software advice, not pvp. The game is completely playable, you are just not able to achieve victory in a very minor part of it.
    I have no idea about why you are struggling with this aspect as I don't pvp, but as a 8 year paladin player I don't see why this would arise only for paladin.
    Is it because of the Devo buff?

Best recommendation I can give is talk to your partners about how to win the match overall instead of worrying about specific ways you can win a 1v1.
    I assume you are just speaking from frustration though. Take a deep breath or a break from queuing for a bit. You'll play better with a fresh head that isn't worried about possible hard counters at likely noncompetitive ratings.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    You need to title your post something more appropriate. I clicked this link looking to give tech or software advice, not pvp. The game is completely playable, you are just not able to achieve victory in a very minor part of it.
    I have no idea about why you are struggling with this aspect as I don't pvp, but as a 8 year paladin player I don't see why this would arise only for paladin.
    Is it because of the Devo buff?

Best recommendation I can give is talk to your partners about how to win the match overall instead of worrying about specific ways you can win a 1v1.
    I assume you are just speaking from frustration though. Take a deep breath or a break from queuing for a bit. You'll play better with a fresh head that isn't worried about possible hard counters at likely noncompetitive ratings.
    You're right about the title, sorry.

I didn't have as much problems with holy paladins last season they were hard but not at this point. And I'm not that frustrated right now, I'm seriously looking for some tips and help to beat holy paladins because I know some Ferals do a lot better against them.

This thread is funny because feral druid is one of the fotm specs this xpac/season.

As a 1800 holy pally myself since the end of MoP, no 1 person can kill me unless i do something tremendously stupid, but healers mostly have been made to be able to stand against 1 person with no real problems, your best bet is to coordinate with a teammate.

I havent lost any 2s matches this season yet but heavy CC screws me over big time...*hello kittycleave/jungle cleave*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnorZ View Post
    This thread is funny because feral druid is one of the fotm specs this xpac/season.
    Feral is only OP as fuck at 1v1, in 2s they're pretty strong but not deadly and in 3s they're average. This thread is about arena, not about ganking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    As a 1800 holy pally myself since the end of MoP, no 1 person can kill me unless i do something tremendously stupid, but healers mostly have been made to be able to stand against 1 person with no real problems, your best bet is to coordinate with a teammate.

I havent lost any 2s matches this season yet but heavy CC screws me over big time...*hello kittycleave/jungle cleave*
    Only healer that is crushable in 1v1 by dps is priest cause rogues totally counter them.

Deleted
    I have trouble 1v1 against any decent healer tbh. Especially in pvp, they just laugh at me as they heal and jump around me in circles lol...