Soul Capacitor WA damage count

Does anyone have or is able to make a WA that can count the total damage absorb while the Soul Capacitor trinket is up so we know what the explosion will be?

Thanks for sharing if you got one! Much appreciated.

I made one a bit earlier today here: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5513

Might have some issues since I have not had time to test it beyond the target dummy, but probably worth a look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else do stupid much damage with it? I got like flat out 15k dmg bonus simply equipping that trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tublerone View Post
    Does anyone else do stupid much damage with it? I got like flat out 15k dmg bonus simply equipping that trinket.
    Meters are currently broken regarding soul capacitor, and it's not clear if its a fixable problem. Also the trinket is currently broken and is splitting damage amongst dead mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiyama View Post
    I made one a bit earlier today here: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5513

Might have some issues since I have not had time to test it beyond the target dummy, but probably worth a look.
    Awesome! I looked for it yesterday on fluiddruid but didn't saw one. According to the time, the topic was made barely 1 hour after I checked -_-

Thanks ALOT! It really helps me.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Meters are currently broken regarding soul capacitor, and it's not clear if its a fixable problem. Also the trinket is currently broken and is splitting damage amongst dead mobs.
    Its easily fixable. Its been fixed for Recount for several days and Skada's fix is in testing.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Its easily fixable. Its been fixed for Recount for several days and Skada's fix is in testing.
    Skada fix is now live.

How much is it doing now?

I knew it was bjorked on the meters, though it was nice seeing myself above my raids many hunters even if that was just imaginary, but it's blowing up corpses?

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    I knew it was bjorked on the meters, though it was nice seeing myself above my raids many hunters even if that was just imaginary, but it's blowing up corpses?
    I believe the current situation is it has been fixed on meters, but it is still blowing up corpses.

I believe the current situation is it has been fixed on meters, but it is still blowing up corpses.
    Yep this, no current ETA on the fix to hitting corpses.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

If only they could make it so the adds corpse would despawn as soon as they die...

As far as I could tell from last night, this was not happening during the boss fights at least. My explosion values on Xhul'horoc, Socrethar, and Mannoroth were all as expected without any lost damage.

I think it is possible they fixed the corpse issue in downtime yesterday, but I will more specifically test it today.
    Last edited by Kojiyama; 2015-07-08 at 03:35 PM.